Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
P platers in nice cars s**t me, every p plater should have s**t car until they are older enough and have experience and to appreciate that car. Spoilt little shits.

I think this annoys me worse than anything:

People who park their car half a car length from the end - whether than be the pole that says no parking the other side, or a drive way, or a cross street. That space is essentially wasted. So often I see if happen and if the parked right at the start/end then you could fit another car in.

The main thing that gets me is why so many people are so f***ing dumb and can't work it out. It's seems pretty obvious that's how you should park to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when they don't say 'bye' before hanging up the phone in films. rude bastards.

likewise, have you ever seen anyone lock a door in a film?? i'd love to know where hollywood found all these self locking doors....

and i'd also like to know where they find those L-shaped bedsheets that go perfectly so that they completely cover the girl, but leave the guys chest shown off to the world... because i've never seen that happen in real life.

Not just a film, TV shows in general. Nobody has keys.

very true that... except in two parts of seinfeld where keys were central to the joke

1) the episode where the all swapped who got the other's spare keys for their apartment

and

2) when jerry was impressing his girlfriend by opening the door quickly before the imaginary robber could get them....

ahhh seinfeld, only they could make something sound so crappy into brilliant comedy.

same goes for when they jump in a car. they seem to take off straight away. lol. no need for keys there either. :p

Same thing on the way out. Don't turn the car off and take the keys, don't throw the hand brake on, just get out, close the door (optional) and look badass.

I also want to find where they get their TVs from. Whenever i switch mine on, it's always ads. Whenever they switch it on in movies/TV, it always comes on right at the start of the sentence that they're most interested in.

I also want to find where they get their TVs from. Whenever i switch mine on, it's always ads. Whenever they switch it on in movies/TV, it always comes on right at the start of the sentence that they're most interested in.
They also turn the TV off again as soon as they've heard the vital sentence. They never seem to wonder if perhaps there's more information still coming.

Corporate email signatures. Work has just implemented a 'brand refresh' including a new 18 line signature. it really pisses me off getting emails from people that contain one or two sentences of actual email, followed by 18 lines of signature garbage.

Corporate email signatures. Work has just implemented a 'brand refresh' including a new 18 line signature. it really pisses me off getting emails from people that contain one or two sentences of actual email, followed by 18 lines of signature garbage.

I don't get those who thank the rightful owners of the land in emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back