Media Wolves Building For S20 Success

Remove this Banner Ad

Not upset, glad. I apporached all teams and they only rejected me because I said I don't really want to play for them and because I kept calling them the Gumbies..
No we rejected you because we are actually interested in getting Citroin

Cant even spell words correctly now Ive left. Whos going to do your spell checking now? Bigeasy? HA!

Anyway, we are building one of those things that go around a castle that you fill with water.

THEN we'll build a castle.

You're a fake.

That's great news, but even Citroin isn't stupid enough to join a half-dead club like the Gumbies.
I enjoyed it so much better when you weren't here.

Lol sticking to the 11 season old joke you got me so good.
How can a joke be 11 seasons old when you only left a few days ago? I think the cold air in Mt. Buller is starting to get to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's great news, but even Citroin isn't stupid enough to join a half-dead club like the Gumbies.
Tell me who you play for again?

How can a joke be 11 seasons old when you only left a few days ago? I think the cold air in Mt. Buller is starting to get to you.
You are thick if you can not work it out.

Please leave again and never come back.

I already have to team, and it's better than yours. I would tell you, but'd I'd have to shove a probe up your anus.
Translation: I have no idea, no one is returning my calls.

I'm a sad lonely panda

Translation: I have no idea, no one is returning my calls.

I'm a sad lonely panda
I'm actually able to reproduce without the help of the opposite sex, so I'm perfectly happy being alone.

I'm actually able to reproduce without the help of the opposite sex, so I'm perfectly happy being alone.
I already have to team, and it's better than yours. I would tell you, but'd I'd have to shove a probe up your anus.
This is the sort of immature dumb s**t no one has missed.

Please seriously grow the * up and stop being a ******* or leave again.

Is that you Caitlin?

This is the sort of immature dumb s**t no one has missed.

Please seriously grow the **** up and stop being a ******* or leave again.
Honestly, no one will miss you when you leave. This is a fantasy football competition, and everyone has something different to bring to the table. If what I bring is immature anal probe jokes that may evolve into something good if allowed, then so be it.

Honestly, no one will miss you when you leave. This is a fantasy football competition, and everyone has something different to bring to the table. If what I bring is immature anal probe jokes that may evolve into something good if allowed, then so be it.
:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back