2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget the few numpties that didn't read the fine print and will vent their spleen when they get billed for the upgraded package next year! :p

I know you're joking, but based upon the past the club manage this well

They did this a few years ago on a much smaller scale, and I was one of the beneficiaries. I actually had the club call prior to my package being mailed out asking me about upgrading, eliminating the risk of confusion or misunderstanding either way

Received an email to upgrade my 6 yr old daughter's but not mine or son...

Not fussed as i won't be attending any games this year but, found it quite funny.

The club is thrilled with the response so far to the upgrade campaign; in actual fact, it has gone better than we ever expected.

As a result, we still have about 15,000 members who we have yet to email out the offer to.

With this week’s game fast approaching, and the membership team flat out dealing with members who have already received the upgrade offer, we have decided to delay the final 15,000 upgrade offers until Monday next week.

If there is a member out there who hasn’t received the upgrade offer, but would like to take advantage of the offer for this week’s game, then please call Membership on 1300 742 466 and they will fast track your offer.

Thanks
Also, just wanted to add that even though there are some "teething" issues shall we say, it's really noticeable how just communicating that like you have on here maintains and reinforces the trusting relationship members have with our club. This could have easily gone bad and you should know how well you've done. :)

I was last night amazed at how big we are, I live in Perth these days and my youngest had an eighth birthday party and had 7 friends over for a Birthday party, when they arrived I had the Richmond game on and 4 of the 7 turned out to be keen Richmond supporters and they were cheering along as we snuck home against GWS in the last, made me proud to be a Tiger, oh did I mention they were all young girls.

Roll on Tiggy Train roll on!

I was last night amazed at how big we are, I live in Perth these days and my youngest had an eighth birthday party and had 7 friends over for a Birthday party, when they arrived I had the Richmond game on and 4 of the 7 turned out to be keen Richmond supporters and they were cheering along as we snuck home against GWS in the last, made me proud to be a Tiger, oh did I mention they were all young girls.

Breeding stock for future tiger supporters

The song, the colours, the tiger emblem etc are all attractive to kids. Also of course many kids have fathers uncles etc who have been long suffering tiges. I expect the latent numbers among the young to balloon.

That last comment was really creepy when I first read it lol:eek:

That last comment was really creepy when I first read it lol:eek:
Yeah I thought it might sound a little that way I was just amazed that there were 4 Western Australian girls and they all were mad keen Tiger supporters, like others have mention the emblem colours and song etc are all winners when it comes to kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an email today about free upgrade but not actually sure what it all means.. I'm only a 3 game member this year so not actually sure if it is supposed to apply to me?

Got the complimentary upgrade email a few weeks back but finally got around to choosing one - went with the Maurice Rioli option (hopefully I get the medallion lol).

By upgrading, does that change my reserved seat? I'm pretty happy with my current one close to the boundary near the 50 arc towards the PR end. I think I'd miss all the characters who sit around me lol. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back