Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we are confessing our inner racism, I like to play a game in my head when someone is driving slow or otherwise totally obliviously in front of me that I call "Elderly or Asian".

Five points for a correct guess, 10 points if you correctly guess that it's indeed an elderly Asian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else always use forks with their right hand?

My mum taught me a bad habit and now it's too ingrained for me to even bother changing to the "right" way.
If you're left handed, it's definitely more natural unless you were specifically taught otherwise from the get go.

I haven't done this for a while but I used to while waiting at the tram stop to get home sit and watch the cars heading towards me and guess based on the car what type of person they were and what they did for a living etc.

When I do the dishes, stack everything in their own pile so its all organised to make it easier when I put it into the dishwasher once its been rinsed. Also have a specific spot in the dishwasher for different items. Eg. Big plates always go in the same spot, same with small plates etc.

Set my alarms for obscure times. For example, I'll never set it for 7:30, but instead I'll set it for like 7:27 or 7:32.

That presents me with a conundrum, then I won't be gripping the fork properly, I'll do a nice straight cut with the knife but then not be able to keep the fork steady.
hold them both in the same hand then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back