Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever happened to that ashwood bloke ? Think he was called champ is here or something ? The most expensive team in comp will prob miss the final five!

Maybe the big fella was right mick has the cattle but can't get them to gel?

Was at the Ashwood Endeavour Hills game for a look see yesterday. Endeavour Hills had Ashwoods measure all day. Give them some credit for the win it was well deserved.

No spruiking from Falc10 come on give me something, Just my thoughts another EH spokes person get off your soap box.Cobra cod i wouldn't be surprised if they did have 7 out.

Hahaha good stuff by you fellas. Got the kfc after i tipped in 50 pots saturday night haha. Just what the michelen man does

falc10 aka 'clunk city' was in fine form....... so much so he's in doubt for moorabbin lol
All seriousness though we did speak to flight centre & they have agreed to no extra charges if swap our dates with ashwood. Bali ok fellas?

I have been impressed by the crispiness of this forum lately. Keep it up fellas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CobraBET sporting odds

Outright Premiership Betting :

Moorabbin $2.90
CPL $4.00
HILLS $5.00
MOUNT $5.00
BR $7.00
Ashwon't $101

Don't forget CobraBET has a CASH OUT!!! 'special' on all premiership betting, currently offering $1.01 for ashwood to CASH OUT!!!

CobraBET sporting odds

Outright Premiership Betting :

Moorabbin $2.90
CPL $4.00
HILLS $5.00
MOUNT $5.00
BR $7.00
Ashwon't $101

Don't forget CobraBET has a CASH OUT!!! 'special' on all premiership betting, currently offering $1.01 for ashwood to CASH OUT!!!

Not one of your better ones but I can see where you were going with it. I'd love to see ashwood and the defecting Cobras go from the self proclaimed "flag in the bag" team to possibly missing out on finals all together. What a story though if the hillbillies make it, and if they do my tip is they'll go all the way after having to beat basically everyone above them to make it. As long as falc10 can stay in his flight jurisdiction and steer clear of another bout of jet lag their as good as home. I hope you hillbillies prove me wrong and make it because I couldn't stand seeing mount or ashwood winning it. Although it'd be nice for black rock to take out the flag so we don't have to f*cking drive out there again!

Last edited:
Cheers polesmoker#2 (I think) it's a very tight race, but with our draw if we make it, I wouldn't want to play us just quietly ;)

What ever happend to the div3champ15 ??? Somebody at BR name & shame? Or the coach put the kybosh on him

Come on a bit of reality "Peter Duncan" please comment surley Moorabbin are at least a 10 goal better side,last time the Kangas played they blew EH out of the water.

Watched the CPL/Sth Yarra game wind effected for sure but if CPL lapse in the last quarter again i think Ashwood will beat them.

Sth Yarra coach way to defensive with extras down back and it didn't work.

^^^ that will end up being the worst post of 2015

CPL by 30+
Hills vs moorabbin under 10 (either way)

Top 5 set & no it dosent include ashwood their off to Bali.....

Cheers polesmoker#2 (I think) it's a very tight race, but with our draw if we make it, I wouldn't want to play us just quietly ;)

What ever happend to the div3champ15 ??? Somebody at BR name & shame? Or the coach put the kybosh on him
Come on cob, rumour has it the billies have already brought grog to drink out of the premiership cup on mad monday

Same thing as what happened with thechampishere apparently from ashwood..: we couldn't work out who it was but it was well known that their posts don't represent the thoughts of any players at ashy

Back