List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go best available at pick 6 , would that be Collins ? I reckon that could be handy.

We can't speculate on what players are thinking as it's not the NRL, he's currently contracted to Brisbane. Once the season is finished it will become clearer who we are and aren't a chance of recruiting.

Would you trade 6 & 39 to Adelaide for 11 & 12?

Dunkley & Collins for eg
No chance of Adelaide accepting that, but I'd happily offer 6 & 25 for 11 & 12. I'm starting to worry now that there isn't going to be a player of Goddard/McKenzie quality at our second pick like there was last year. General consensus seems to be that the draft quality drops off around pick 25, and taking academy and FA compo picks into account, there's a very good chance that we end up with our second pick being in the 30's.

Dear Lord , Please let Gold Coast get draft penalty for Drug use , Let Carlton pick another Boekhurst.
I know you have made Man , Women and Jack Watts so making another for Melbourne isnt so hard for you.
While your feeling generous please let WADA suspend Essendope for 10 years from the Draft.
And lucky last could you please give Darcy Parish his Halo he so richly deserves . Amen

Please do NOT trade with Essendope!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

500k is a lot of money! I'm not worried about Tarrant being no good but the reported salary is much higher then what I would expect.

However, from a list management perspective it probably makes more sense to draft midfielders and bring in a KPD through FA than the other way around.

you would probably find that we have paid the seniors blokes what many would consider significant overs, just to hit the minimum of the cap, with the amount of young blokes we have on it

bit of a thank you to them as well, given i bet, many of them selected unders during the finals years

I really like the look of Bonner and Hibberd. Any chance either will be available for our second round?

I'd be happy to trade pick 6 for Aish and Brisbanes 2nd. I can't see us getting Parish and with a couple of others going through academy I'm just not that excited about what we'll end up with.

Going off last years form Aish excites me more then anyone we can get in the draft, plu we get another top 20 pick!

I can't see Brissy giving up their second they'll need it for their academy players. But they may give up their 2016 second pick.

Very surprised? We are only in July, so we will start to see bolters and sliders in this years draft class and then he combine. Difficult to get a good read of it all at this stage.

Unless you know something we don't?

Richo has said a number of times he needs outside mids. The club will pick a mid with 6 and tell us he was BPA. They'll probably even convince themselves he was BPA. Hell, he might even be BPA. The point is we'll pick a mid with 6 no matter what. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back