No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think GC making some s**t fumbles and mistakes you can see WC are just cruising they aren't going to bust their arse they KNOW GC will not put 4 quarters together ... I keep hoping GC will win somehow but you can see the silky skills of the WC this is the first I've seen of them this year got the feeling tonight they didn't want to be at metricon but I think they'll cruise over GC ... s**t happens

They are not exactly making amends tonight are they?
Carlton are a rabble and they always blame the coach
Not saying Barker can coach but Ratten was the last one to get something half decent out of them and he still got fired

Think GC making some s**t fumbles and mistakes you can see WC are just cruising they aren't going to bust their arse they KNOW GC will not put 4 quarters together ... I keep hoping GC will win somehow but you can see the silky skills of the WC this is the first I've seen of them this year got the feeling tonight they didn't want to be at metricon but I think they'll cruise over GC ... s**t happens

And this is why last night was wrong on all levels. Top 2 was in our hands last night. Now we have to rely on s**t sides to do us a favour?
Now Im not saying that its totally gone, but we did not do ourselves any favors last night.

See what happens I suppose.

Gold Coast just one solid quarter away from causing an upset here.

Reality is that all teams will drop the odd unexpected game before the finals.

Hawks still a massive chance for top 2 even if WC do manage to get up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast just one solid quarter away from causing an upset here.

Reality is that all teams will drop the odd unexpected game before the finals.

Hawks still a massive chance for top 2 even if WC do manage to get up
No matter what happens at Metricon , obviously next week v Wcst and Freo v Wcst are absolute critical games for our top two aspirations.

No matter what happens at Metricon , obviously next week v Wcst and Freo v Wcst are absolute critical games for our top two aspirations.
Relying on others isn't the way to go I don't believe your in a good state if your relying on s**t teams to win games for you... Shouldn't be in that position to begin with.thats why last night was just insipid and lazy...we had the chance ... We blew it big time:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back