Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddell/ diggers
Romsey/ Macedon
Rupo/ Broadford

Wasted $$$$$$$$$

Broadford and Macedon out first week of finals

Riddell v Diggers the Wallan game yeh? Gotta be in Wallan Satdy so hoping that's the game anyway.

Wasted $$$$ I reckon it mighta been Ricky Bobby who famously said "it you ain't first you're last" .... so in a months time your term Fabulous could relate to quite a few clubs

Riddell v Diggers the Wallan game yeh? Gotta be in Wallan Satdy so hoping that's the game anyway.

Wasted $$$$ I reckon it mighta been Ricky Bobby who famously said "it you ain't first you're last" .... so in a months time your term Fabulous could relate to quite a few clubs

Riddell Diggers is at Wallan mate. And the ground and facilities are looking a $million.

Riddell/ diggers
Romsey/ Macedon
Rupo/ Broadford

Wasted $$$$$$$$$

Broadford and Macedon out first week of finals
Love being the underdog and will tell you there's bite in the dog many told us to stop complaining and get up with the program so we and Macedon have and I can tell you both clubs have planed to be sustainable pal and improve further with great planning and creativity
The reality is many clubs in many leagues would have spent millions on players with no silver wear unless you have a fabulous idea on how to fix this then perhaps post somthing more positive
On another note thanks to rock bank hosted the day extremely well
Well done to gav and the club

Your not the under dog u just played the bottom teams to get there.
Your so funny and you where one of those that told us not to complain and get up with the program so we did :D
but ad least you rate us as a chance and not the underdogs
Cheers :p

On another note still reckon Romsey are favorites. Closely followed by diggers rest and riddell
If Romsey can make the grand final from 4 th and its played at Romsey park will be hard to shake perhaps a win by U.S. This week may help that cause ;)

Last edited:
11863357_534782736669591_5136775331335025442_n.jpg
Did sunbury even bother turning up, or did they just throw some of the spectators on the turf to avoid a walk over?

Did sunbury even bother turning up, or did they just throw some of the spectators on the turf to avoid a walk over?
Noticed that Kaufman has been dropped, about time, built like Tarzan plays like Jane , need a reality check with there senior list, a few egos to go is the word, new coach will find this out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Keston Finals have been allocated week 1
Has any one been notified where weeks 2 and 3 are
And the grand final yet

Keston,
Broadford will not be attending the RDFL finals series after week 1

"Keston Finals have been allocated week 1
Has any one been notified where weeks 2 and 3 are
And the grand final yet

Keston,
Broadford will not be attending the RDFL finals series after week 1

Was not the question asked !
But let's humour you for a moment FABULOUS and say we aren't there
What a great turn around considering the position the club was in
to one
Have four out of six sides in finals firstly and secondly how it has stood up
As a club that was almost not here 4 years ago
So if you are finished with your personal targeting of myself of whom I don't give a crap have a FABULOUS day I plan to........................

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 4
Haha, biggest ego was the coach.
Just a cheap shot to someone on the way out. Too much of this going on at the moment. Every coach puts huge effort in these days. If you're going to criticise at least make it constructive.

Tips this weekend

Riddell vs Diggers- toss of the coin both in great form. Riddell in a very close game. One of those games that will be decided by small things on the day.

Romsey vs Macedon- Romsey by lots. Season getting a bit long for Macedon. Need some of their leaders with big reps to stand up now. Think Romsey just too good. Macedon will struggle to cover Romsey forwards and depth of running options.

Rupo vs Broadford- Could be close if Broadford come to play. Last time they played Broadford just allowed Chambers to run around on his own on the wing. In my opinion they need to counter his influence on the game. They also struggled with Brennan early. Robertson will give them a chance to put some pressure on if they can get one out chances. Rupo by 6 goals

Congratulations to Kilmore U 16's winning the A grade premiership with an impressive display yesterday at Melton. Kilmore have shown they have the best junior talent in the area but alas I believe Seymour is already circling their top level talent.

Of course they are, and ACK would be supporting it too. Maybe a few of the parents who have issues or seem to know what the problems are can step up and help change whatever the problem is.

Either that or do what the Collier family did with Zane for me when I was coach .... "stuff Seymour, we live here he plays here."

Does my head in this and I'm not even a Kilmore local :mad:

Last edited:
Congratulations to Kilmore U 16's winning the A grade premiership with an impressive display yesterday at Melton. Kilmore have shown they have the best junior talent in the area but alas I believe Seymour is already circling their top level talent.
Have to agree. I noticed they won some younger age premierships yesterday too. I would love to see this talent come through and stay at Kilmore over the next few years and make them stronger again. Hopefully the powers that be can find a way to convince the young blokes (and their parents) to stay at their junior club. There is nothing more pleasing than developing your own talent and watching them come through the ranks and represent your club well at senior level.

Of course they are, and ACK would be supporting it too. Maybe a few of the parents who have issues or seem to know what the problems are can step up and help change whatever the problem is.

Either that or do what the Collier family did with Zane for me when I was coach .... "stuff Seymour, we live here he plays here."

Does my head in this and I'm not even a Kilmore local :mad:
Condolences to the Collier family after Zane's passing today at 19 years of age. He was a multiple junior B&F winner at Kilmore and vice captain of ACK first eighteen prior to being cruelly struck down with illness. He also played in a handful of senior games as a 16 year old under Doona's guidance at Kilmore. His brother Reid, played in the Kilmore under 16 premiership side just yesterday. R.I.P. Zane.

Last edited:
Condolences to the Collier family after Zane's passing today at 19 years of age. He was a multiple junior B&F winner at Kilmore and vice captain of ACK first eighteen prior to being cruelly struck down with illness. He also played in a handful of senior games as a 16 year old under Doona's guidance at Kilmore. His brother Reid, played in the Kilmore under 16 premiership side just yesterday. R.I.P. Zane.

You're a good man Blueboy, was an absolute honour meeting and getting to know Zane, and re-aquainting with his dad Mark who I knew years prior. My boys play footy and basketball with the littlest in Max and we all must now rally around Reid and Max too as Zane was their hero. This one will hurt not only our local catcholic school community (senior and junior) but local sporting groups as well. I remember not that long ago when the ACK community lost the O'Connor boy from Avenel - to see the hurt on young men's faces like Crowls, Shelds, Dezzy etc was hard to see. Now for some they must go thru it all again.

One thing that will always stick was the first night Zane trained with us at 15, shook my hand afterwards and said "thanks for having me" .... this continued every session he attended and every game he played (6 in total, 5 officially ;) ..... the lad comes from good stock and always was polite, looked you in the eye and shook your hand. Our young blokes today could learn alot from Zane about how to conduct yourself.

We drove together for our last game in 2013, stopped for brekky (Zane did the salad roll, water thing ha ha) and I knew then it would be the last time we'd compete together in the immediate future. Not for the reasons that have since transpired - but I fully expected him to be TAC Cup listed in 2014 around his ACK duties.

R.I.P Zane Collier, was an absolute priviledge #cancersucks #ZRC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back