List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karnezis.....come on dowwwwn! I would laugh so freakin hard if this was the 'Big' trade we try to keep a secret! Lol.

Not sure if it was mentioned, Tom Sheridan signed a new two year deal with Freo.

I seem to recall a couple of posters mentioning we should look a him

You are right. Unless we are driving an extraordinary deal because of the spare coin.... back ended contracts, veterans, new retirements, buddy coin saved.

You're gone.

You-complete-me-7ar228.jpg

You too, bro.

This thread has been fumigated. And now it's reset.

Any aliases, parodies, multiples will be threadbanned/nuked.

It was a change from "we're getting Dangerfield"/"no way we'll get Dangerfield" ad infinitum

I enjoyed them, particularly the Lust Manager.
Made me appreciate the Bleks

;)

Is there any truth to the rumour that Carlton are after a trade for Jack Redden from Brisbane and Jake Long from Essendung? That way they can at least give their supporters (or at least Jeannie) some joy next year by naming Dick Redden Long in their side.

It was a change from "we're getting Dangerfield"/"no way we'll get Dangerfield" ad infinitum

I enjoyed them, particularly the Lust Manager.
Made me appreciate the Bleks

;)

Like munching on stock cubes, its delicious for a bit, then gets too much pretty quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

InterestedOnlooker
Livinthedream
WaverleyWiz
List Manager
Boundary Writer

Pick one account, and only one account.

Don't want the share house story... the 'a friend borrowed my laptop' spiel.... or the whole denial thing.

You have to force it to be List Manager otherwise there will be no place for The Chairman and my new favourite The Talent Technician.

I fear if The Chairman goes then we might not see so much of the Homeless Midget either....or actually we might see more of him......or it might make no difference whatsoever.

Dangerfield, Schmangerfield. Who cares?

Next season we are going to get Goldstein, Armitage, Josh J Kennedy and Whitfield. #LockItInFox

You have to force it to be List Manager otherwise there will be no place for The Chairman and my new favourite The Talent Technician.

I fear if The Chairman goes then we might not see so much of the Homeless Midget either....or actually we might see more of him......or it might make no difference whatsoever.
The Homeless Midget is running solo , no alias , no mini me and certainly only have one account , If I new the Chairman I would ask him for a job ! But I don't care who he is , just want to here his info . Now let's get back to footy and what the Hawks are up 2 .

I have heard no mention of us being linked with Treloar. Just Bennell and vaguely Dangerfield. The media have been hot on Treloar going to Pies the whole time until recently there is now talk about Richmond. The implication is that he has nominated Collingwood as his preferred destination. Some of these clubs like Geelong, Richmond and Collingwood are pillaging talent right in front of our eyes.

This pretty much says exactly who Hawthorn are knee deep into though, based on past trades. The less connection with the Hawks, the better our chances of snagging 'em.

Richmond, collingwood and Geelong will enter the FA and Trade period as the other 15 clubs will be twiddling their thumbs in awe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back