Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would he be enough to get Weller??

Thats what I was thinking when I saw the draft pick list in the post. One would take Weller or maybe a Aish type.

Freo would jump at the chance to land Griffith's and another forward I would think.

I think Griff might be worth a little more than just a Aish Weller compo actually.

Not really sure on Aish tbh

If we did trade Griffiths he would have to go to a place he rates, wants to go to. I rate him highly, don't really want him to go but if a real good deal came along and he was happy well its not impossible.

Would like to balance our list out. I am really keen on getting Sam Gilbert ......

You started so well but then I couldn't stomach any more!

You started so well but then I could stomach any more!

Thats okay, care to share why?Jake K type but with experience and I rate him as a lessor type like Ross Lyon. He is a FA so be cheap and with Chaplin that area can be replaced as they expire with age possibly by another at the same time as of similar age. Suits short term window suitability IMO and is the type we need to make our defence truly a lot stronger.

Getting back from injury he has attributes that we miss IMO and could be the difference to sure us up in a GF against better opposition IMO.

Last edited:
Please stop mentioning Aaron Hall, he's played 5 good AFL games. Was on the verge of being de-listed before that.

I am one where the jury is still out on him.

He is a flashy type.Does flashy things that gets noticed and likes to run a bit too far at times. I rate him now he can go in the middle but I have not lost my s**t over him like others yet.

I would like to see a bit more composure and smarts before I get too excited.

Like to see a bit more certainty about his play and less slapstick hit or miss plays tbh

He is just providing us information that is given to him. Its up to you whether you want to believe it or not. No one is forcing you to read his comments. There's an ignore feature on this site as well.
At no point have I seen him say "so and so is definitely coming to Richmond you can take it to the bank".
The only thing he was sure on was Dusty and he was right. Every person he links us to, comes up in the media eventually as well, bar Aaron Hall and Bennell.
If you don't like it, stfu because there is no need to belittle someone just for trying to share what they are being told.
Looks like we know Tiger71 wife's account now :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I somehow don't think we can manage to get all three of Kreuzer, Yarran and Treloar. Surely not. Not Richmond.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Going to be a great off season, regardless what happens, at least we know our club is actively trying to improve our list. They know exactly where we are at, which has to be a good thing.

Thats okay, care to share why?Jake K type but with experience and I rate him as a lessor type like Ross Lyon. He is a FA so be cheap and with Chaplin that area can be replaced as they expire with age possibly by another at the same time as of similar age. Suits short term window IMO and is the type we need to make our defence truly a lot stronger.

Getting back from injury he has attributes that we miss IMO and could be the difference to sure us up in a GF against better opposition IMO.

We have just had Knights retire at 28 and you want to chase a guy who turns 30 next year and who has played 20 or so games in three years. No thanks.

We have just had Knights retire at 28 and you want to chase a guy who turns 30 next year and who has played 20 or so games in three years. No thanks.

I don't think it has anything to do with his age and injuries, more the fact that Sam Gilbert is a s**t footballer.

Please see 2010 Grand Final for confirmation.

His injuries where not endemic where they? See he could release Vlas more in the middle to.

If he is sound, cheap being FA, experienced, in form now and a type that really suits us IMO I actually see a lot of value picking him up as a FA even if just for a few years before he retires assuming he can stay on the field

His injuries where not endemic where they? See he could release Vlas more in the middle to.

If he is sound, cheap being FA, experienced, in form now and a type that really suits us IMO I actually see a lot of value picking him up as a FA even if just for a few years before he retires assuming he can stay on the field
Yeah but you're missing a key point Magic.

He's s**t and wouldn't get a game for us. Aka list clogger.

I don't think it has anything to do with his age and injuries, more the fact that Sam Gilbert is a s**t footballer.

Please see 2010 Grand Final for confirmation.

I wouldn't say he was s**t footballer. 2009 and 2010 were pretty good years for him. He is just past it now.

As for his grand final performance, no he wasn't great but lots of handy footballers have had ordinary GF's. Gary Ablett snr had a total of 1 goal in his last 2 grand finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back