Marcus Bontempelli Vs Patrick Cripps

Which player will have the better individual career?

• Marcus Bontempelli

• Patrick Cripps

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripps 30 disposals, 9 Clearances (5 centre clearances) and a goal assist.

Just saying :)

In an 81-point loss to a bottom eight side. Cripps is a gun inside mid no doubt but for impact on games it's the Bont by a bit of a stretch at the moment

Yeah Cripps is doing it on his own at the moment while Bont is part of a full strength side.

Bont is still getting tagged in the "full strength side". Jacobs went to him yesterday and the Bont was still close to best on ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont is still getting tagged in the "full strength side". Jacobs went to him yesterday and the Bont was still close to best on ground

Yes but Cripps has a bloke sitting on him and gets little to no help. Basically every touch he gets is hard earned.

Don't lose context here. No one is trying to talk Bont down. Cripps had the same last week with Vince sticking the hard tag on him and coming off BOG. Pointing out Cripps' situation isn't a slight on Bont, it's a response to Clay's silly comment talking down Cripps because he's playing in a s**t side.

Don't lose context here. No one is trying to talk Bont down. Cripps had the same last week with Vince sticking the hard tag on him and coming off BOG. Pointing out Cripps' situation isn't a slight on Bont, it's a response to Clay's silly comment talking down Cripps because he's playing in a s**t side.

Everyone tries to talk Bont down.

I didn't talk Cripps down, I admitted he played well. Just Bont is doing better

Watching the game from a mutual standpoint, there was not a chance the Bont was BOG...
He was comfortably best on ground.

And I think you mean "neutral".

Everyone tries to talk Bont down.

I didn't talk Cripps down, I admitted he played well. Just Bont is doing better

Oh rubbish. He's very well talked up in this thread.

And yes you did talk Cripps down. You posted Bont's stats from this weekend, I posted Cripps and the first thing you did was talk his game down for playing in a side that was whooped.

Your reality is pretty warped I gotta say.

Oh rubbish. He's very well talked up in this thread.

And yes you did talk Cripps down. You posted Bont's stats from this weekend, I posted Cripps and the first thing you did was talk his game down for playing in a side that was whooped.

Your reality is pretty warped I gotta say.

Twist it however you want. He played very well but Bont played better and had a big impact on his side's win.

Twist it however you want. He played very well but Bont played better and had a big impact on his side's win.

Why is Cripps down played due to the team he was drafted to? Very odd way to compare nearly as bad as score involvements.

Score involvements now there's a useless stat when comparing players.
image.jpg So I'm guessing you don't consider playing ratings a useful stat either?
You more of a kicks and handballs kind of guy?
Jack Steven and Rockliffe must be top
5 players in the Competition then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back