Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sickening
CPFOpuiUsAAxnCw.jpg

I gotta get me one

A mate of mine made a good analogy the other day. He said ugly sweaters are like a lady's privates.

They're ugly, but you want them anyway because for some reason you find them rather attractive.
Tell your mate he might be playing for the wrong team

Ironic jumpers have been all the rage for a few years now (in places where it's actually cold and a viable wear, Nana's used to knit them as xmas presents. However, it has moved so far from irony, that the irony is that it is no longer ironic. People back home are buying and wearing the jumpers because they like them now, not because they are awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, all the teams have their nickname except Melbourne's.

I've always found it amusing that the most preppy club has such an uncouth nickname. That's why they're often referred to as the 'Dees' by the bourgeoisie faithful.
Good to see ours say Port Adelaide Power and not just Port Power

Wish they were different for every club though. The same design league wide is a bit boring.

E="Trewth, post: 40963448, member: 117528"]lol, all the teams have their nickname except Melbourne's.

I've always found it amusing that the most preppy club has such an uncouth nickname. That's why they're often referred to as the 'Dees' by the bourgeoisie faithful.[/QUOTE]
What's uncouth about demons??;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back