Autopsy Jack Redden Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Only other clubs metioned were Adelaide and richmond, is redden really worth a pick 12 though?

Maybe not a pick 12 but we will be asking for a bit considering he is a 130 game inside midfielder who is contracted and entering his best years.

Maybe not a pick 12 but we will be asking for a bit considering he is a 130 game inside midfielder who is contracted and entering his best years.
If not a first rounder im struggling to think of any other deal that would work really

Pretty hard for the Tigers to get Yarran and Redden - unless they use future draft pick/s.
Some how, you would think that Carlton are involved

RICH: Yarran & Redden
LIONS: Bell, Astbury
CARL: Pick 12
There might be some pick exchanges as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems fair to be me, Lycett or Sinclair not sure what the eagles are going to do with both
Yeah, and with the impending loss of Leuenberger, Lions certainly in the market for a tall. Only sticking point I guess would be if Lycett is interested and which pick gets traded

Been injured he started to play well and then got injured Lycett is a better ruckman than Sinclair although Sinclair works his guts out

Cheers. Technician type? Or crash & bash?

Does he offer much when resting forward?

Yeah, and with the impending loss of Leuenberger, Lions certainly in the market for a tall. Only sticking point I guess would be if Lycett is interested and which pick gets traded
Lycett was a Lions supporter growing up, I don't think he would mind playing for us. It's just a matter of are we getting the best value for a contracted Redden. I'm sure Adelaide wouldn't mind giving up their pick 13 for him, with Dangerfield leaving and Thompson likely retire soon.

Last edited:
Richmond is out of the race for Gold Coast's Harley Bennell.

The Tigers today confirmed they would not be pursuing the talented but troubled midfielder any further.

“Following discussions last week, Richmond has decided at this point it is not in a position to offer Harley Bennell a playing contract,” the Tigers said in a statement.

It leaves Fremantle as his likely new home.

- Herald Sun

Any chance we can ship him to Richmond for pick 12. Surely with Treloar, Motlop and Bennell rejecting them, they would be keen on Redden.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back