Analysis Scott Selwood Debate

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see your Mum dropped you on your head a few times. She should of tried another method earlier. Maybe taking a trip down some stairs at 10 weeks?

I asked her and she said "no but i wish your dad flushed you" what ever that means.
Anyways we've been out fishing in the river and caught a big carp on the other side of the farmers fence. You reckon i should let it go?

This thread has clearly become the new Priddis thread, complete with the need for mods to wade in and tell folks to leave the personal crap out every few days.

Leave the personal crap out please.

Agreed but it's a little different to the Priddis thread in the fact that Selwood is getting left out of the team and for good reason.

Actually I don't read any of the papers, they're all mostly full of s**t. I use this handy thing called the internet to get my football news, you should try it sometime instead of reading and taking as gospel one of the worst excuses for a newspaper this country has.
Apply cold water to burned area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood's manager has said that Scott will "Let the club know his intentions by the end of the week or early next week ,"

Get on with eet :mad:

Not like he hasn't had the whole season to decide or anything

Remember when Scooter was an amazing tagger?

I'm pretty sure it happened in this Universe

Club champion, club vice-captain, pick 20, is worth pick 20.

Pretty sure after reading the new rules it is purely on contract received so if he is not in the top 15% of paid players > 25 he wont attract End of 1st rounder, which he is bugger all chances of getting, so if I understand correctly he will be lucky to net us a 2nd rounder, hence the reason club has said we will match offer as pick 40ish after compensation picks awarded is worth next to nothing. But Geelong are going after a player from every club so a trade for anything more wont be happening...

Cats waiting on Scott Selwood's medical consultation performed today before deciding on tabling an offer . Sounds like Selwood is packed and gone so all smoke and mirrors ....

Also West Coast waiting till after McGinnity has an operation before offering a contract ...from the AFL .

Cats waiting on Scott Selwood's medical consultation performed today before deciding on tabling an offer . Sounds like Selwood is packed and gone so all smoke and mirrors ....

Also West Coast waiting till after McGinnity has an operation before offering a contract ...from the AFL .
Yep he's going. Won't be with Eagles next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back