Competitions 2015 BigFooty Eagles Board Poster of the Year: Winner: Keyser Soze

Who is the Eagles BigFooty Board POTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So confused. Can't decide between Keyser Soze and Quinz so out of fairness the first one who likes my post might get the vote. If noone likes the post bombard gets the vote. please help.
Liked then unliked just so I could like again to be sure

Edit: you also have great judgement. Quinz and I are certainly in the better half of the list

Say what you will about Ochre, he wins this thing if it was off quality not quantity. Am I right Bender_? :D

That means I would win if I was a finalist because I cover both quantity and quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm calling it now. Keyser Soze is Amber Dempsey, otherwise known as Little Miss Springfield.

lisathebeautyqueen_10.jpg

Let's hope he doesn't get struck by lightning and is unable to fulfill his duties.

04-04.png

I'm calling it now. Keyser Soze is Amber Dempsey, otherwise known as Little Miss Springfield.

lisathebeautyqueen_10.jpg

Let's hope he doesn't get struck by lightning and is unable to fulfill his duties.

04-04.png

Ever heard Keys breathing? It's certainly possible.

I think as the classy bombard mentioned above this one is done and dusted.

I'm not really surprised here and it was a fun close vote. All legit nominated posters deserved it and the finalists more so. We have ourselves a tremendous board and very well balanced.

A big congratulations to Keyser Soze on becoming the West Coast Eagles BigFooty Poster of the Year for 2015.

Keys is a unique character here, a sharp tongue and sharper wit he isn't afraid to bring you down with a quick snipe, besides that he is also very well informed on the footy and has very balanced views. I certainly read his posts when I can to learn a thing or two. The best part of him though is he isn't afraid to take the piss out of himself. Certainly happy to call him a mate.

Well done. :hearts:

jim boy could you please award Keyser Soze with this badge
248_1411710859l.jpg
and remove the one from Eastern Rangers.

Thanks for everyone who took part.

While I think everyone would agree the competition was rigged and I was completely robbed, a big congratulations to Keyser Soze - one of my favourite posters - nonetheless.

Keys will be holding celebratory drinks at a number of Subiaco watering holes this evening - until such time as he is refused service at each of them. Get around him gents.

Cheques in the mail pants

Don't drop it because it will bounce away from you pretty quick if you do

Thanks to those posters that voted for me and a big * you to those that didn't even if you can now rightly consider yourselves to be the smart ones

As pants said there's a lot of really good posters in here especially the other 3 finalists (well maybe not ochre) and a lot of others who's posts i enjoy reading and have a laugh with

Bombard was a more than deserving runner up - his Simpson summaries were always useful and often funny*

Hopefully like west coast he'll go one better next year

could you please award Keyser Soze with this badge
248_1411710859l.jpg
and remove the one from
Putting it out there, could remodel the badge so it has a year on it therefore the person who won it in that year gets to keep it. Much like Bender_ and the toots 11 medal..

Putting it out there, could remodel the badge so it has a year on it therefore the person who won it in that year gets to keep it. Much like Bender_ and the toots 11 medal..
Sounds good. Make one up and jim boy should be ok to implement.

Back