I was wrong about Tony Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

Tony "Im keeping the eeat wast link money in a box somewhere until you bastards return a liberl guvment" Abbott

Took turnbull a while but he found the box.

Swamping our roads and infrastructure hey ? Tell me about it

Agree with the sentiment that open borders and mass migration into Europe is a beautiful thing, especially when you add Islam into to the mix. European culture will be greatly enriched through this process which will almost certainly mean greater freedoms than Europeans currently enjoy, equality, peace and prosperity will ensue. Only ignorant racist bigots could possibly argue otherwise.

Agree with the sentiment that open borders and mass migration into Europe is a beautiful thing, especially when you add Islam into to the mix. European culture will be greatly enriched through this process almost certainly greater freedoms than Europeans currenty enjoy, peace and prosperity will ensue. Only ignorant racist bigots could possibly argue otherwise.
Well xeey am so pleased you have finally seen the light After all these years wallowing in questionable pastures, its lovely to see you have found enlightenment, and have clearly done so without any help from the self-proclaimed guru, so even more admirable.;)

Last edited:
These stupid wars have cost us and the world billions of dollars, he also said to spend more and get more people armed forces on the ground, so I hope your willing to put yourself up and your family for more taxes and be head of the line in taking up arms over there.

Indeed the refugee crisis is solely the fault of the west who invaded innocent peace loving countries without cause and laid waste indiscriminately. Muslims themselves dont kill muslims, never had and never will. Without despotic western countries the middle east would be a thriving utopia.

Indeed the refugee crisis is solely the fault of the west who invaded innocent peace loving countries without cause and laid waste indiscriminately. Muslims themselves dont kill muslims, never had and never will. Without despotic western countries the middle east would be a thriving utopia.

Mate, your hero didnt even mention muslims by name, so why have you ?

Saddam, Gadafi, Assad, had there countries under control but of course we had stick our nose.. It worked well found all those weapons mass distraction, and a lot less terrorists now.:eek::rolleyes:

Saddam, Gadafi, Assad, had there countries under control but of course we had stick our nose.. It worked well found all those weapons mass distraction, and a lot less terrorists now.:eek::rolleyes:

Of course the western world was a much better and safer place with those beauties around. And the citizens of those countries were all so happy.

Of course the western world was a much better and safer place with those beauties around. And the citizens of those countries were all so happy.

I suggest your talk to some people that come out these regions, I have friends who has done work with these peoples and they were shocked when they said living under Saddam was fine as long as you kept your nose clean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gadafi actually spent a lot of the oil wealth on the general poulation. He wasnt my favourite, but thats the case.

Of course the peple who wanted to overthrow them wanted freedom, freedom to opress that is

Under control? Well, I guess when you have two races clashing wiping one of them out does sort of solve your problems doesn't it.

Gadafi actually spent a lot of the oil wealth on the general poulation. He wasnt my favourite, but thats the case.

Of course the peple who wanted to overthrow them wanted freedom, freedom to opress that is

Iraq had good schools,hospitals, education and believe it there women had a lot of respect.

Agreed. Without question Libyia, Iraq, Syria were wonderful enlightened utopia's, all the negative stuff was made up by despotic western leaders to justify their invasions and steal the oil.

Agreed. Without question Libyia, Iraq, Syria were wonderful enlightened utopia's, all the negative stuff was made up by despotic western leaders to justify their invasions and steal the oil.
Say what you like about them mate, they were highly successful in keeping their population within their own borders, and not "invading" your country.

Their have been lots of other countries that have had despotic leaders. However we didnt trump up WMD issues & invade & destroy them as functioning nations., they then eventually sorted their own problems out. They avoided exporting millions of refugees. All this both With & without the CIA getting involved.

No, this time they decided on a course of purely destructive action, with no logical exit strategy.

"In this audience, some may be disappointed that my own prime ministership in Australia lasted two years,"

His inability for any self reflection is remarkable, just continued conceited self delusion.

Living his life in accordance with the principles of Dennis Reynolds:

"Your true power comes not from outside sources, but from the delusional stories that you all convince yourselves of. And no one, no one can take that away from you."

"In this audience, some may be disappointed that my own prime ministership in Australia lasted two years,"

His inability for any self reflection is remarkable, just continued conceited self delusion.

"Your true power comes not from outside sources, but from the delusional stories that you all convince yourselves of. And no one, no one can take that away from you."

Logic, fact and Reality mean nothing at this stage.
Cementing yaself in an ideology gives a strength that works...that is the sad part

What, two years, as long as that ? Is tat the dissapointment ?

Say what you like about them mate, they were highly successful in keeping their population within their own borders, and not "invading" your country.

Their have been lots of other countries that have had despotic leaders. However we didnt trump up WMD issues & invade & destroy them as functioning nations., they then eventually sorted their own problems out. They avoided exporting millions of refugees. All this both With & without the CIA getting involved.

No, this time they decided on a course of purely destructive action, with no logical exit strategy.

I believe these two intelligent humans have made the point I was trying to make.

However we didnt trump up WMD issues & invade & destroy them as functioning nations., they then eventually sorted their own problems out.

We stopped them being functional? LOL. For a start the conflict in Libyia and Syria are civil wars nothing whatsoever to do with us. Likewise Saddam was a tyrant who had his people engaged in conflict for his entire reign, Iran war / invasion of Kuwait ethnic cleansing, sponsoring terrorism.. a lovely bloke. The only period of peace that shithole has known in the past 30 years is during the yanks occupation and the minute that imbicile Obama pulled out it went back to the same lawless shithole its always been (albeit off the back of a power vacume its probably worse than its ever). .

Last edited:
Wrong again dude. The conflict in Libyia and Syria are civil wars nothing whatsoever to do with us. Saddam was a tyrant who had his people engaged in conflict for his entire reign, Iran war / invasion of Kuwait ethnic cleansing, sponsoring terrorism.. a lovely bloke. The only period of peace that shithole has known in the past 30 years is during the yanks occupation and the minute that imbicile Obama pulled out it went back to the same lawless shithole its always been (albeit off the back of a power vacume its probably worse than its ever). .

So why then are we so keen to bomb Syria? Seeing how well it worked in Iraq 'n all that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back