I was wrong about Tony Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic speech by Tony Abbott. We may have lost a great PM but at least now he can make important contributions such as this on a global stage.

There all laughing at him like they were at Australia when he was PM.

These stupid wars have cost us and the world billions of dollars, he also said to spend more and get more people armed forces on the ground, so I hope your willing to put yourself up and your family for more taxes and be head of the line in taking up arms over there.
Take your iPhone so you can report back on how much fun your having.

Mr Abbott could also take his daughters to the front line with him as well they would look good in army green instead of virginal white.

Last edited:
OK, I thought Abbott's relationship with Credlin was overly tight but otherwise above board, but this is getting ridiculous.

Everythign about this man is weird. I like weird, it makes people interesting. I am weird. but if everything about someone is weird, then the endearment fades into creepy.

She should be doing the speech, 'kin genius getting him elected PM

lol the chances of Abbott returning are zero, and the chances of Turnbull losing the next election are pretty slim.
Not sure if u r being serious.
You underestimate the social media blitz coming (already started)
By the time the next election comes around
Turnbull will be equated with Ebenezer Scrooge and Montgomery Burns
Super rich out of touch and evil

for them to be seemingly paired at the hip. Going on a holiday with your boss is not sus, but pretty unique. They do a lot of unique things together though, and that's what makes it weird.
I'd think it was a bit odd if they went as a couple but there is four of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abbot has hit the nail on the head of this one. If you think Islamic immigration is a good thing then you're an idiot!

What have the mussies ever done for us!

1433994991206.jpg

I thought he was just an opportunist, his 'stop the boats' rhetoric just a focus group inspired wedge to shortcut into power.

Turns out he really believes this s**t. I am shocked.
Yes, turns out the benefit of the doubt was ill-given.

But he could still just be trying to wangle a job in Europe, torturing their refugees.

OK, I thought Abbott's relationship with Credlin was overly tight but otherwise above board, but this is getting ridiculous.

Everythign about this man is weird. I like weird, it makes people interesting. I am weird. but if everything about someone is weird, then the endearment fades into creepy.
If you look at his career he has never managed anyone and I think this showed he was ok as a team member but crap as the boss.

The weird bit was true he never came across as himself a bit like Gillard and Rudd highly manufactured, maybe that was a influence. Also there was neither a vision or a realisation that he was governing for the people not the HR Nichols society.

The most chilling and insidious part of that speech is this sentence: "It will require some force; it will require massive logistics and expense; it will gnaw at our consciences - yet it is the only way to prevent a tide of humanity surging through Europe and quite possibly changing it forever."
"I used to have to tell Australians it was about saving people from drowning and such and such but we're all good haters of brown folk here, right? We can speak freely, yeah?"

Like I said, that's been going on since long before Jesus was a boy. So we fight the consequences of militarism with...even more militarism. at least the arms based US economy will get back on its feet

Ah .. tosh like yours from contra. He's just expressing solidarity with all those migration lawyers who'll be out of a job appealing these economic migrants through the system once the EU adopts Australia's policies - which they will be doing sooner rather than later Pess, that's for sure. In fact they are planning for it right now I do believe.

Last edited:
Pressure on schools, roads, hospitals etc -that is just standard fare in most societies-here in Australia for example, as you know, not that many pesky immigrants come here, yet we still have those issues.
How many Australians incidentally, like you, are living in Britain? Perhaps if you all come home it will help that pressure on infrastructure? Or is it ok for you to live in England, but not ok for others with real needs to live there? (29,000 of you settled there in 2013-come on home -give that infrastructure break will ya)
The crime, terrorism etc -Suspect that is not supported by data. Aren't most incidents of terrorism in Britain, for example, homegrown?
How many schools in Britain have classes where the ' majority of students are ESL (EAL actually)? Got some data on that?

if he returns i'm blaming you when the roads stop working.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back