Draft whispers, rumours & scuttlebut

Why? It's my opinion that he's not as good as other mids in the pool and shouldn't have been taken so high.
I reckon have picked up another spud with Pick 3.

Melbourne really know how to waste picks.

Oh so you know without the kids even playing games that they are wasted picks? Impressive.

:rolleyes:

Do you look at your drafting history over the past 10 years and think "Yep my club is s**t"?
You want a stupid response to a stupid post: Pick 2 for 2 touches Natanui. Pick 3 for Masten who can't kick. Tony Notte. Scott Selwood, what a mediocre footballer he is. Murray Newman, yikes. How's Brant Colledge going? Thankfully you tanked your way to Gaff, Shuey and Darling because otherwise there's not a lot of national draft success in the Eagles best 22 from recent drafts. Clever pick ups in the rookie draft and trade ins going home to WA have filled over a lot of the gaps.

Or do you want to learn how Melbourne changed recruiters a few years back and have now assembled a much improved record and have spotted talent throughout the draft.

As Molly used to say, do yourself a favour and watch Oliver's highlights video and tell me what you don't like.

You want a stupid response to a stupid post: Pick 2 for 2 touches Natanui. Pick 3 for Masten who can't kick. Tony Notte. Scott Selwood, what a mediocre footballer he is. Murray Newman, yikes. How's Brant Colledge going? Thankfully you tanked your way to Gaff, Shuey and Darling because otherwise there's not a lot of national draft success in the Eagles best 22 from recent drafts. Clever pick ups in the rookie draft and trade ins going home to WA have filled over a lot of the gaps.

Or do you want to learn how Melbourne changed recruiters a few years back and have now assembled a much improved record and have spotted talent throughout the draft.

As Molly used to say, do yourself a favour and watch Oliver's highlights video and tell me what you don't like.
A Melbourne supporter giving another club s**t for tanking upload_2015-11-26_11-4-54.jpeg

Never trust a family that names their off spring Harley... Lol

Back