Rumour Draft Rumours 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are in kahootz with one very popular draft target and the Geelong Police department. They're attempting another Charlie Curnow.

Not my intel but a poster with a very good track record on our board believes the Dogs want Sanders over Watson.
Makes perfect sense. With Garcia, Jones, McNeill, Clarke, West, even VanDermeer to add to the young gun Weightman, why would a club use a throw at the stumps in the top 5 at another small forward. Their midfield is aging. Talk of Smith leaving.
Sanders is ridiculously under rated by the draft nuffies and would be a very logical selection.

Makes perfect sense. With Garcia, Jones, McNeill, Clarke, West, even VanDermeer to add to the young gun Weightman, why would a club use a throw at the stumps in the top 5 at another small forward. Their midfield is aging. Talk of Smith leaving.
Sanders is ridiculously under rated by the draft nuffies and would be a very logical selection.

Yeah for all the talk of the Dogs midfield depth, at the start of next season Bont will be 28, Macrae 29, Libba 31, Treloar 31. Dunkley is gone and Smith predicted to leave. Need to being in some young talent to complement their emerging talls.

Harley Reid's refusing to go to WCE.

Source is Sam McClure.
Amazing how journalists continue to make up BS, AFTER everything was debunked.

Bailey Smiths Manager: "He is not going anywhere, will play at the Dogs next year"
next few days "Bailey Smith will leave this year"

Harley Reid: "I am happy to play for West Coast"
next few days "Reid does not want to play for West Coast"

They deaf or something?

Amazing how journalists continue to make up BS, AFTER everything was debunked.

Bailey Smiths Manager: "He is not going anywhere, will play at the Dogs next year"
next few days "Bailey Smith will leave this year"

Harley Reid: "I am happy to play for West Coast"
next few days "Reid does not want to play for West Coast"

They deaf or something?
Just desperate for clicks and in the even WCE do trade, he can claim he's a genius.

Just desperate for clicks and in the even WCE do trade, he can claim he's a genius.
Pretty much this, he and Morris get some decent info about something happening and extrapolate it out into something speculative and exciting to generate clicks and views. They hedge their bets on ridiculous claims, because nobody expects them to be correct, if they are, they’re geniuses, if they’re wrong nobody thought they’d be right anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my intel but a poster with a very good track record on our board believes the Dogs want Sanders over Watson.

Thats because hawthorn also want watson. I reckon dogs take watson if hes there.

Darcy Wilson’s father expects him to end up at Adelaide.

That will be interesting bc i could see geelong taking him at 8. Are adelaide motivated enough to trade up?

Call me crazy but I just think Holmes and Watson would make a good combination.

Just like how Sydney should've traded for Sam Kerridge a few years ago.

The 2 would've gone together like Horse and Kerridge.

To be honest I think Geelong should take Watson.

I think watson will be a gun but we have stengle close and miers under 26 whereas hawkins blicavs stanlry and a bunch of mids are at or over 30. We need mids and rucks and a kpf at our pick not watson.
Watson will be gone before 8 anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back