Rumour Draft Rumours 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Here he is playing for WA. Nice shiny medal around his neck

View attachment 1857815

Here he is in futures with another shiny medal.

View attachment 1857816

Here he is - Just made his lifelong dream of being drafted to play AFL
Pick 8 - Dan Curtin (Adelaide Crows) :p:p
1700540942446-png.1857784
View attachment 1857810
To be fair, that picture was taken just after the journalist asked if he would like to be on traded to Freo

Yep - If Curtin does end up the Jordan Dawson Mk 2 but taller player - we won't need to worry too much about getting that top rated mid next year so getting Curtin now was the right call for where we are. But as for the top end next year, Draper looks a star but he might not even be in the top 5 kids as there are some super rated mids - but its still a year away and like last year, we thought Moir might be pick 1 this year and were scheming on how we could get up the order to try and get him etc..So the very high projecting bird in the hand might be more valuable than the very high one in the bush from our end.

And ppl already saying that Curtin would go first if available next year..

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He and his family are foundation Freo members.

The draft looks fairly average this year, if Curtin would go number one next year then it will go down as one of the worst drafts we've seen I reckon.

Think there might be a bit of trolling happening on here
Definitely trolling.

The under agers outplayed this years draft crop in the Championships for the most part. There may be no Reid next year, but I would happily put money on Curtin not even being in the top 5 draftees next year either. Someone is pumping him up a little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With a fully fit backline I don't think Curtain would get many games under his belt, Hough and Bazzo are further down the development path and put in there Rotham+McGovern+Barrass and we're probably tall enough.

With a fully fit backline I don't think Curtain would get many games under his belt, Hough and Bazzo are further down the development path and put in there Rotham+McGovern+Barrass and we're probably tall enough.
Curtin would play early in most AFL clubs.

We missed him so he is “ordinary”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back