Rumour 2022 Draft Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Consider posting your hypothetical Pick swaps, or opinions on what's fair, in the linked thread instead! That way, you can discuss in the proper space and this thread can remain more on topic

rumour (n)​

1. information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally
  2. gossip or hearsay

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fair, but I think we have reason to rate Weddle as highly as we did.

First off, we effectively traded for pick 14 in the open draft. Michelanney, Rowston, Fletcher, and Ashcroft were never available to us.

Sam Mitchell and our list managers have said they're going to play him in the midfield, and it seems like we internally rated him a top 10 talent. He won't be playing in the backline for us unless we have a few injuries. I'm excited about the kid and happy to pay the price for him.
I’ll give you the first 2 but Ashcroft and Fletcher were rated high enough that you have to include them in the order.

Taking a defender and making them a mid certainly only ups the risk. That said, he’s got the athleticism and competitiveness. I think I like it more with that in mind, it potentially ups the reward

Asking for a friend , did any players who got drafted go to a state school (non private) ,few people worried Simpson comments might be coming true
Aaron cadman did I’m pretty sure, though he became a sparkie and left school in year 10. Fun fact that’s 2 #1s in a row that have left school early and not finished year 12.

Asking for a friend , did any players who got drafted go to a state school (non private) ,few people worried Simpson comments might be coming true
I have no idea. Are you quoting the right post 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back