Australia is a nation of White Privilege

Remove this Banner Ad

People's opinions are shaped by their experiences is the short version of what i posted.

You still havent pointed out what is hypocritical about it.

That you won't own your experience and justify your opinion through them.

You just prefer to sit on the sidelines throwing stones and kidding yourself that you are somehow superior through your smugness.

You're not.

That you won't own your experience and justify your opinion through them.

You just prefer to sit on the sidelines throwing stones and kidding yourself that you are somehow superior through your smugness.

You're not.

My opinions are not formed solely through my own experience so why would i use them to justify my opinions?

Your obsession with me is rather flattering tho :thumbsu:

My opinions are not formed solely through my own experience so why would i use them to justify my opinions?

Your obsession with me is rather flattering tho :thumbsu:

There is no obsession, however there is no doubt that I can see straight through your self absorbed bullshit and see a pure racist and sexist who is too gutless to come out and own it.

Instead you try, in a rather vain manner, to disguise your bitterness through clever, (in your mind) tangent arguing.

You are one of the sadder individuals on this site.

There is no obsession, however there is no doubt that I can see straight through your self absorbed bullshit and see a pure racist and sexist who is too gutless to come out and own it.

Instead you try, in a rather vain manner, to disguise your bitterness through clever, (in your mind) tangent arguing.

You are one of the sadder individuals on this site.

Love you too babes xx
Why would i own something im not? I post opinions which cop huge amounts of flack on here, its not like im worried what others think

Great thread.

So much aggression mixed with valid points.

It would be good if the term "white people" stopped being used. It's tant amount to the old bigoted view point that "all Asians look the same".

There is no singular "white" mindset. It's a hugely diverse mixture of cultures and experiences.

So spot on. To classify so many individuals of different ethnicities, cultures, backgrounds under the lazy moniker of 'white people' is racism in it's truest, most purest form.

So spot on. To classify so many individuals of different ethnicities, cultures, backgrounds under the lazy moniker of 'white people' is racism in it's truest, most purest form.

In the context of the issue the term white is fine.

Anyone who has regular interaction with aboriginals will be aware that the terms 'whitefella' and 'blackfella' are the norm and show zero disrespect from either side.

Trying to bring in some cutsie pie PC rubbish does no-one any favours and muddies the waters even further.

White priviledge - a loaded expression cuts to the heart of indigenous "disadvantage" for the exact opposite reason to what the OP is implying. Sorry OP but you are full of s**t. There's been a blank cheque thrown at indigenous affairs - most of it misaapropriated - for decades and its created an entitlement culture that is fuelling disadvantage.

To succeed in modern society you need a good work ethic, education, strong supportive family unit and stay off the drugs and grog. If you cant do that then who's fault is it? For someone who purports to have indigenous kids how about you take a good hard look at the example you are setting. Do you want them to grow up with a chip on their shoulder blaming everyone else (whities) for their "perceived" disadvantage or do you want them to carve out the best life they can?

Last edited:
White priviledge - a loaded expression cuts to the heart of indigenous "disadvantage" for the exact opposite reason to what the OP is implying.

I quoted an article and said that it was interesting.

I'm not one to imply, I generally just SAY.

Sorry OP but you are full of s**t.

Remember last time we did this dance and you claimed that you were living in Karratha and I started giving you statistics, insights, policy, past, future and names of Aboriginal 'projects' in *cough* your part off the Pilbara, and you cracked the shits massively?

Remember how you got shown up for being absolutely full of s**t then?

Remember?

Then you resorted to childish insults about me being too personal....because I ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Remember that time?

Remind us all: Who is full of s**t again?

There's been a blank cheque thrown at indigenous affairs - most of it misaapropriated - for decades and its created an entitlement culture that is fuelling disadvantage.

Yep, most of it misappropriated by white bureaucrats and administrators who had their nose firmly in the trough of the aboriginal 'industry'.

Let's talk about Strelley Pastoral Company and the $6-7 million that disappeared for a start, and work our way down from there.

To succeed in modern society you need a good work ethic, education, strong supportive family unit and stay off the drugs and grog. If you cant do that then who's fault is it? For someone who purports to have indigenous kids how about you take a good hard look at the example you are setting. Do you want them to grow up with a chip on their shoulder blaming everyone else (whities) for their "perceived" disadvantage or do you want them to carve out the best life they can?

My kids are just fine thank you very much.

Let's talk about yours, and how they are coping with an open bigot as a father.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then you resorted to childish insults about me being too personal....because I ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Remember that time?

Wrong I simply stopped providing info when I realised there may be crossover in one of the streams you threw up. Because you are an angry loose cannon and I dont trust angry loose cannons.

Off the side I've volunteered in a north west sobering up centre, and various government land management functions before I got into the private sector and made a real difference. Successfully negotiating indigenous content into BIG construction contracts. Outcome - high paying work for local kids, training opportunities and a path out of the social malaise thats paralysing their futures. That's real. And you have a hide with your big chip on your shoulder to suggest I dont care, what I've seen is soul destroying and has defined many of by professional decisions.

And for the record what I'm saying about driving empowerment over victimhood is the best advice anyone could give in aid of any indigenous kids future.

Wrong I simply stopped providing info when I realised there may be crossover in one of the streams you threw up. Because you are an angry loose cannon and I dont trust angry loose cannons.

Off the side I've volunteered in a north west sobering up centre, and various government land management functions before I got into the private sector and made a real difference. Successfully negotiating indigenous content into BIG construction contracts. Outcome - high paying work for local kids, training opportunities and a path out of the social malaise thats paralysing their futures. That's real. And you have a hide with your big chip on your shoulder to suggest I dont care, what I've seen is soul destroying and has defined many of by professional decisions.

And for the record what I'm saying about driving empowerment over victimhood is the best advice anyone could give in aid of any indigenous kids future.

LOL, you disingenuous clown.

We've heard all about your awesome volunteer work before, and how you 'made a difference' by offering up indigenous work contracts to 'make up the numbers' on feel good multi-national public relations exercises. As soon as the media went away, so did the work.

Situation normal.

You couldn't even begin to understand what soul destroying existences are from your lily gilding tower of compassion.

In the context of the issue the term white is fine.

No, grouping together people by their skin colour in the most slapstick manner, and then tarring all with a negative brush is not 'fine' in the context. It is racism, as pure and simple as it comes.

Anyone who has regular interaction with aboriginals will be aware that the terms 'whitefella' and 'blackfella' are the norm and show zero disrespect from either side.

So what? It's clumsy outdated terminology.

You know - the same way 'whitefella' terminology becomes outdated and offensive over time - the same can happen with 'blackfella' terminology. There is no exclusivity on being racist.

Trying to bring in some cutsie pie PC rubbish does no-one any favours and muddies the waters even further.

It is very concerning that you find racism to be cutsie pie PC rubbish. That sort of attitude has no place in modern Australia.

No, grouping together people by their skin colour in the most slapstick manner, and then tarring all with a negative brush is not 'fine' in the context. It is racism, as pure and simple as it comes.

So what? It's clumsy outdated terminology.

You know - the same way 'whitefella' terminology becomes outdated and offensive over time - the same can happen with 'blackfella' terminology. There is no exclusivity on being racist.

It is very concerning that you find racism to be cutsie pie PC rubbish. That sort of attitude has no place in modern Australia.

Please wait a moment and a pedant will be with you shortly.

Of all the things to get offended by in the current aboriginal 'dilemma'.

Give me a moment and I'll tell all my mates, black and white, that their vernacular towards each other is offending someone who is at the forefront of advancing the cause of aboriginal affairs in the country.

City people.

FFS.

Please wait a moment and a pedant will be with you shortly.

Of all the things to get offended by in the current aboriginal 'dilemma'.

Give me a moment and I'll tell all my mates, black and white, that their vernacular towards each other is offending someone who is at the forefront of advancing the cause of aboriginal affairs in the country.

City people.

FFS.

I'm not 'offended' - I just see the opportunity to use more inclusive language, and treat people as individuals and not simply as skin shades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back