Player X vs Y.

Remove this Banner Ad

;)
Cech by the length of the Flemington straight.

Comparing one of the best in recent history and a good solid keeper there

It depends. Reina 05-10 was world class but dropped off (partly due to the instability at the club).

Cech has been doing it for longer though.

Reina was top class for a while but was never on Cech's level.

Cech for me.

Sakho over Kos for me.

Henry v Suarez is tough. Either or really, but ill say Suarez cos im a Liverpool fan. Both absolute genius' with Henry probably being the greatest ever Arsenal player. Suarez had he stayed longer probably would have taken that mantle at Liverpool, even still he's probably top 5.

;)

It depends. Reina 05-10 was world class but dropped off (partly due to the instability at the club).

Cech has been doing it for longer though.
I dont have a bad word to say about Reina. He is/was a very good GK. But it pains me to say this, but Cech has been one of the best this past decade

De Gea vs Lloris vs Hart vs Courtois

The four best keepers in the Premier League, I find it very hard to split them. Maybe DDG>Courtois>Lloris>Hart, but there's really not a lot between the four.

Jose vs Guardiola

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The four best keepers in the Premier League, I find it very hard to split them. Maybe DDG>Courtois>Lloris>Hart, but there's really not a lot between the four.

I think you've got it right there. Those three are pretty close, but Hart is a fair way behind them, IMO.

Id have Courtois and DDG a step above Lloris and Cech and then Hart another step down.

All very good keepers though and you'd be happy with any of them.

I actually forgot Cech, but people have been right to include him. I'd probably slot him in between Lloris and Hart.

wouldnt trade hart for any of those keepers. absolutely elite and constantly underrated. the guy has pulled some absolute blinding saves out his arse at both prem and especially champions league level. his performance against barca qualifies him as one of the best in the game.

wouldnt trade hart for any of those keepers. absolutely elite and constantly underrated. the guy has pulled some absolute blinding saves out his arse at both prem and especially champions league level. his performance against barca qualifies him as one of the best in the game.

You wouldn't trade Joe Hart for David De Gea? That's crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back