Australian Open 2016 - Day 5

Remove this Banner Ad

kygrios has no respect for anyone its that simple
Constant use of the f word when there are woman and kids in the crowd
The guys a brat and im sure most aussies dont like the tosser

You just basically described a young Hewitt.

Remember Hewitt was no saint either, he's racist attack on James Blake and a black linesman at the US open was disgraceful.

kygrios has no respect for anyone its that simple
Constant use of the f word when there are woman and kids in the crowd
The guys a brat and im sure most aussies dont like the tosser

LOL how old are you? Like 70? Women swear too mate and can handle being around swearing :rolleyes:

Kyrgios is a tosser and with an adjustment to his temperament and attitude, he can probably go a lot further. I'm still supporting him because I like watching him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should they care? Seriously. Of what relevance is the Australian public? People can sook and get outraged for all I care, they're morons.

Have to agree. Sick of bogans and stay at homers pulling the "my kids will hear that" argument. F**k your kids. Don't want them to hear it don't take them. You had them. Not the player you've come to see. They have no responsibility for your little shitheads

F**king over this sense of entitlement parents have these days.

Bet they are happy to sit and home smashing beers and wine and talking s**t with them playing grand theft auto in the next room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick will become the best ever Australian player in the open era.

There is delusion for you ladies and gentlemen! Come off it, hasn't shown more than a few flashes of brilliance yet.

Just think no once in a generation players in a few years time nadal, federer, djokovic and murray all to go. Kygrios in his prime will be winning slams whether people like it or not. Bookmark it.

None of the guys Kyrgios can't beat will be around in a few years.

When he hits his peak all and sundry will be powerless to stop him. There isn't a guy under 21 on the tour that has his ceiling.

No one doubts that Kyrigos has immense talent and has the potential to win a grand slam if he works hard, continues to further develop his game and smarten up his attitude.

The problem many have with Kyrgios is his need to start unnecessary fights just for the hell of it. The guy has a real chip on his shoulder and believes everyone is out to against him even though he brings it on himself. Subconsciously I wouldn't be surprised if he actually plays better when he carries on like a brat rather than being passive and quiet so he continues to play up to this persona.

He's only 20 years of old so I'm giving him a chance to mature with the right guidance and support but his petulant behaviour will hold him back from becoming a great player if he cannot change his ways.

I appreciate his talents but his behaviour is off-putting to many viewers of the game.

I notice someone said that Federer had an attitude problem before he started winning grand slams and yes it's true that he was a short-tempered player who couldn't keep his emotions in check until his coach at the time Peter Lundgren said he needed to suppress his emotion and channel his temper in a positive manner if he wanted to achieve something in the game. After that the rest is history.

None of the guys Kyrgios can't beat will be around in a few years.

When he hits his peak all and sundry will be powerless to stop him. There isn't a guy under 21 on the tour that has his ceiling.

I think Thiem is one to watch and Milos is actually improving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back