Player Watch Pick #7 (2012) - Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic job by Port Adelaide, the administration team ... but most of all huge congratulations to the supporters ( who stood behind him 100 % ) for getting Ollie to sign on the dotted line.

Sorry to jump in here - but I had been quite vocal on another board that he was leaving - I was 100% wrong. Sorry if it caused any Port supporter any angst.

Well done to all. Best of luck to Ollie he is a ripper kid.
Has your OP in the thread about Ollie going "home" experienced a sudden increase in likes by any chance? :D

Fantastic job by Port Adelaide, the administration team ... but most of all huge congratulations to the supporters ( who stood behind him 100 % ) for getting Ollie to sign on the dotted line.

Sorry to jump in here - but I had been quite vocal on another board that he was leaving - I was 100% wrong. Sorry if it caused any Port supporter any angst.

Well done to all. Best of luck to Ollie he is a ripper kid.
who is Ollie mates with at Melbourne ...:D... he might want to join Ollie :D

I am happy but I am a little disappointed its only 2 years. That gives him another 3 years at least with us.

Three years time.......... I can hear the headlines now, ''Ollie Wines signs his 4th contract with Port because they offered him the captaincy''

Well done Ollie. Give them hell! He is a passionate, gutsy game changer of a player.

Dear 'Damo',

IF you have a football club with an inclusive family culture, tight knit playing group, superb record of premiership success, and great belief in attaining future success ...

THEN players are not going to want to leave, regardless of what is on offer elsewhere.

Regards,

PAFC, Est. 1870

e143eed589cba533b0e65b56ec2ae1e6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back