Player Watch Pick #7 (2012) - Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

0YO2kp7.jpg

Sliding door smashed?

Boys, excuse the intrusion ... just wanted to extend a big congrats to PAFC on Ollie ... the kid is an absolute jet, should dominate over the coming years
Nice to see a club build a list on grunt, loyalty and hard work ... got a lot of respect for the way you guys go about it :thumbsu:
Aww shucks.
Few of us is above having smoke blown up our proverbial.

cheque's in the mail

U understand it after that man i must be ******* slow
I havnt got a ******* clue what it means!

Looks like Damian Barrett's reaction to getting 75 PAFC players leaving in a row incorrect or its the aftermath of a Kochie celebration, those high rollers party hard! o_O

Mr Barret, my friend told me to pass this on to you.....
upload_2016-2-10_22-22-22.png

and my mate who i cant not associate with no longer, passes on his regards too with the news he heard today.....

images

AS for me, i couldn't be any more happier with this news, my partner sitting on my face comes a close second.
263bcf52ac0203aa597b0b0e3918e654.jpg

Now to get on with business...
upload_2016-2-10_22-40-23.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been over to their board and our neighbours are delirious with the news re Ollie. It's well done and back slaps all round.
They're very happy for us ;)

Haha rezagun is a bit special.

To be fair a lot are acknowledging their failure to keep players and create a culture to help that.

This package is missing his run and carry into the forward 50, before giving the ball off to Monfries, who then sets up Wingard in front of goal to kick the winner in the dying seconds of the last game at AAMI. Delicious. Outrageous moment! So much composure! :D

Many more highlights to come! :footy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back