SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the article he's been mentored by Black while at the Lions, shadowing Pendlbury at Collingwood and calls up Ablett for tips... The guy's going to win 5 brownlows! :p
What a flog seriously.

This joke won't get anywhere near Bont or Cripps level, heck he won't even reach Billings level :p

^^^
I can't see Aish being relevant at all this year, I don't see where he is going to fit in in our side. I think Aish was a long term investment and unless there are major injuries, I can't see him playing more than 10 games this season

IMO :)

^^^
I can't see Aish being relevant at all this year, I don't see where he is going to fit in in our side. I think Aish was a long term investment and unless there are major injuries, I can't see him playing more than 10 games this season

IMO :)
What do you see him averaging if he does come in? He would need to get at least get a 85 average to be worth IMO

What do you see him averaging if he does come in? He would need to get at least get a 85 average to be worth IMO
I honestly have no idea, because I have no idea where he'll play. I can't see him averaging 85 though, think that's too high

Just watch NAB and see how he goes, he could have a spot waiting for him, or he could be a Buckley favourite

did a bit of a reshuffle.

old team:
sc1.JPG

had a bit of feedback that the defence was a bit light, so i was looking to improve that area. after looking through some of the rookies available, i believe the rookie defenders are a bit light on this year, and it's probably better going with more rookies in the mids and forwards than i had above with the defenders.

defenders
out: easton wood, james aish, darcy tucker, kieran collins
in: alex rance, jimmy bartel, josh wagner, mitch brown

midfielders
out: daniel hannebery, matt priddis, dylan shiel, clayton oliver, liam sumner
in: nathan fyfe, jack steven, brandon ellis, brad crouch, rhys mathieson

forwards
out: luke dahlhaus, toby greene, lachlan henderson, troy menzel, mitch brown
in: michael barlow, lance franklin, callum ah chee, jarrod pickett, sam grimley

also...

out: old 19" monitor
in: new 27" monitor

current team:
sc2.JPG

i've included the more pricey draftees like weitering, francis, parish, hopper & ah chee. i feel these guys may have a good chance of getting early games and making decent cash. come nab cup, if they don't seem like they'll score well or play at all, i can downgrade to a better & cheaper option and upgrade someone else with the extra cash.

i'll probably roll with this team into the nab cup and see how we go from there.

Hey guys :) Can't believe not even a week until the NAB starts
Here's my first attempt at a SC team ever... would love some feedback

upload_2016-2-13_15-16-46.png

Hey guys :) Can't believe not even a week until the NAB starts
Here's my first attempt at a SC team ever... would love some feedback

View attachment 215358
Underrated fantasy player is Houli, finished fourth for overall points out of all current defenders last season and only 31 points behind 2nd place, Shaw clearly top 343 points ahead of 2nd place.

Not a fan of Lobbe, Duryea is a bit of a speculative one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underrated fantasy player is Houli, finished fourth for overall points out of all current defenders last season and only 31 points behind 2nd place, Shaw clearly top 343 points ahead of 2nd place.

Not a fan of Lobbe, Duryea is a bit of a speculative one.

Duryea is definitely a smokey pick. He's always impressed me when I watch Hawthorn
Yeah I've still got 83,200 left so could make a few moves if needed

Shaw - Boyd - K Kolodjashnij - Weitering - Brown - Hartley - Byrne - Adams

Dangerfield - Ablett - Rockliff - Liberatore - B Crouch - Mills - Parish - Gresham - Petracca - Cunningham - Keays

Goldstein - Gawn - Chol

Deledio - Montagna - Martin - D Smith - Cockatoo - Kerridge - Milera - Rose

Will no doubt change a lot between now and the start of the season.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Nice team. Pod in Jack steven, what do you see him averaging this year?
I'm personally not a fan of lobbe, so depending on cash left I would downgrade one of the 200k rookies and look to upgrade him.

Has an ave of 100 SC points over the last 3 seasons and has only missed a handful of games in '14 season, so it was a wise choice to make, but I will wait until after the NAB Cup to see if I wanna keep him or not. I predict a steady average of 90-100pts this season.

With Ryder out this season, the main ruck role will full on Lobbe and having a pretty good bunch of midfielders around him, I reckon he will improve from last year.

Has an ave of 100 SC points over the last 3 seasons and has only missed a handful of games in '14 season, so it was a wise choice to make, but I will wait until after the NAB Cup to see if I wanna keep him or not. I predict a steady average of 90-100pts this season.

With Ryder out this season, the main ruck role will full on Lobbe and having a pretty good bunch of midfielders around him, I reckon he will improve from last year.

For that price you would want Steven averaging around 110.

Seems so hard this year, though I think I say that every year.

Had a bit of a tinker with my team just now, here's what I came up with. Looking for feedback :)

View attachment 215526
For mine, a huge amount of risk in this team.
Not a fan of the Rucks at all, however I do like the Boak and Mundy selections.

Seems so hard this year, though I think I say that every year.

Had a bit of a tinker with my team just now, here's what I came up with. Looking for feedback :)

View attachment 215526
Mid-Price madness
O'Meara is very unlikely to play Round 1. Thomas and Laverde are both interesting, are you hoping that they'll be keepers or are you trying to generate cash with them? I'd swap both of them to Wells and Simpkin as i think they'll average similar scores while generating more cash IMO
I'd downgrade Francis as i think that money could be used better elsewhere. If you are gonna go with an expensive rookie, go with Parish. He's acing the pre-season to date.
I'm not sure if Merrett will score enough to be a keeper. I'd go with Greene instead as Greene will generate cash easier and i reckon he'll score similar points to Merrett.
Not sure on Burgoyne. I don't think he's gonna average much higher than his 2015 average. If anything, i think his average will decrease as he'll see less time in the midfield.

Of Course. This is just my opinion but i reckon you've got too many players in the risky 300K - 450K region.

Overall interesting team. i personally don't particularly like the setup but i'm no expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back