SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid. Like Shiel.

Concerned about backline though, 1 too many rookies for me personally in that line.
Yep I had yeo at d4 but changed him to get shiel, if there are not enough defence rookies that show themselves in nab cup yeo will come back in to d4 and shiel will go back to crouch which is what I had originally.

Bit light in the forwards/backs and overly stacked in the mids imo. Reckon the structure you should be going for is something like 4/0/4, 4/1/6, 2/0/1, 4/0/4 if possible.
I agree, I like that structure and depending on rookies that show up in nab cup will more than likely end up as my structure. Yeo as d4 and devon smith as f4 is what I'm thinking about currently

I agree, I like that structure and depending on rookies that show up in nab cup will more than likely end up as my structure. Yeo as d4 and devon smith as f4 is what I'm thinking about currently
Could still work out if the rookies present themselves in the forwards and backline. A few lowish mid-pricers/premium priced rookies can also change the balance if they present themselves as better scoring alternatives than the lower priced rookies (Simpkin, Dea, Mills etc etc). That midfield is bloody nice though :)

How does this team look. I think i'll go into the NAB with this.
View attachment 215229
View attachment 215230
thoughts?
Since this version.

I've:

Yeo --> Laird
Francis --> Bartel
Bennell --> Cockatoo
Rice --> M.Brown(WCE)[rookies don't really matter at this point but i think Brown will play more games therefore making more $money$]

Thoughts. I've strenghened the backline as suggested. Forwardline has taken a bit of a hit but.
looking at it now. I reckon those changes have made the team better.

Since this version.

I've:

Yeo --> Laird
Francis --> Bartel
Bennell --> Cockatoo
Rice --> M.Brown(WCE)[rookies don't really matter at this point but i think Brown will play more games therefore making more $money$]

Thoughts. I've strenghened the backline as suggested. Forwardline has taken a bit of a hit but.
looking at it now. I reckon those changes have made the team better.
Safer bet with Laird for sure, Jimmy is cheep and well worth it I recon what is he 470k? Not sure on Cockatoo. The no sub vest makes him more appealing, maybe a wait and see prospect ?

I feel I'm happy with this going into the nab, rookies will change obviously. Feedback welcome

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455326419.117100.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455326434.151179.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the hannebery pick, should be a nice POD. Structure looks good but not a fan of Greene but if you think he will average enough to be a forward keeper, then I'd back him in.
Thanks for the feedback, it was either him or Barlow and I feel he has more upside, and judging by this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455326956.683697.jpg he should be in for a spike again, hoping so anyway

No Pendles :thumbsdown: Dollhouse :thumbsu: Solid team, Docherty could be a real good pick, however I'd be asking Carlton supporters on that one.
Who would you swap for pendles though? I guess I could with Rocky?

MID: Gaz,Pendles,Danger,Shiel,Rocky,Gray and Libba too stacked?
I downgraded blitz for an extra mid.. Bad idea?
No. I only have 1 rookie space in my midfield. except you've got an extra premo than me. I have 2 mid-pricers but i don't think that you've overdone it in the midfield.

Last edited:
View attachment 215272 Hi all, my latest version pre nab cup. Pretty happy with most selections. Any thoughts appreciated

Haha I have the exact same midfield.

I've rolled with 5 fwd rookies as well, but of course that can change when the rookies present themselves.

I have Lobbe in ruck instead of Martin, which allows me a 4th decent defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back