FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

few new shows started recently

Dark Net - half hour doco's exploring the furthest reaches of the net, first episode was to do with relationships etc, well done I thought.
American Crime Story - explores various famous US crimes - first up - OJ...
Horace & Pete - Louis CK's new show, ep1 was more a play drama than a comedy, still very funny at times.

Finished the first season of Broadchurch - pretty great, Olivia Colman is and always will be one of the best things on screen - and serendipitous timing that season 2 just got released as well.

So for those that have seen s2, worth the immediate watch?

Just watched This Is England series. Very good although will help if you've seen he movie first.

Mozart in the jungle aswell. It's good but still don't think it should have beaten transparent.

Started Mad Dogs which seems ok for now. Big Love season one and American Horror Story season 3.

Plus the regulars:
B99
New girl
The grinder
Grandfathered
Sunny
Muppets
Younger
Man seeking woman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoutout to War and Peace. Favourite series of 2016 so far.

A really wonderful and faithful adaptation of Tolstoy. Paul Dano is in that best actors going around category, crushes it at Bezukhov. A host of other Brits playing the key roles, most of whom I've never seen in anything else, but they all suit the various parts really well. Jessie Buckley who plays Marya is one to watch.

Feel like I'm watching a fair bit right now..some more like background noise though

The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Happy Valley
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
The Flash
Arrow
Modern Family
The 100
BBT
Bosch - well, I kinda knocked it over (season 2) in one go :oops:
Sons of Anarchy/The Sheild - just the go to shows when I have nothing else to watch. Re-runs ftw!

I feel like I'm almost done with superhero shows for a bit, still haven't caught up with the last few episodes of Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow started ok but I'm not going to stick with it, imo Flash is the best of the bunch now and I'll check it out when it gets back but even then its not something I'm hanging out for.

Shame that Suits is done again as the current season was the best its been since the very beginning.

Only a few episodes to go with Luther which has been good, its nothing original but the UK setting makes a nice change and Idris Elba is good enough in the role to really make the difference.

Archer is back in a few weeks and would love to see it have one more really great season.

Shows on current rotation/returning that I watch, I'm sure I missed some, Plus I have a list of 15-20 that I will start eventually.

Vikings
House of Cards
Banshee
TWD
The 100
The Leftovers
Suits
Survivor
Happy Valley
The Flash
Person of interest
Sherlock
Continuum(Need to finish)
Billions
Lucifer
B99
Ash Vs the evil dead
Homeland
Line of duty
Game of Thrones
Better call Saul
The x files reboot(need to finish)
Orange is the new black
Mr Robot
Fear the walking dead
Always sunny
Narcos
True detective
peaky blinders
Rick and Morty
Black Mirror

l am watching

breaking bad (current season)
true blood (current season)
damages (current season)
misfits early 2nd season
identity first season
planet earth (for my nature fix)
OZ first season

just picked up spooks & twin peaks i'll give them a go.

what other you guys/gals watching ?

Silent Witness repeats , haven't seen all of them yet but the Poms do it best! Just like they do comedy.
Only Fools And Horses the best ever, from the season 1 first ep onwards, I hope the lot ( so brilliant , and had me and my wife in hysterics laughing, episode two, season one!) also including all the specials.
New Tricks .
Blacklist love Spader , everything he does genius actor. Its good old fashioned bulldust!

For as it happens TV
The Project ... murdered by ads though!
Fox Footy , of course, record 360, but the other "experts" just make me laugh.

Waiting for the returns ????? of
Homeland new ???
Game of Thrones new ???
Off Spring new????

Like to see more made of
Time of our lives.. still has more to go...... but vanished.
The Moodys (Christmas as well) funny really good....... vanished
Upper Middle Bogan loved this .....could have carried on the series like the other shows could have as well...vanished

Stuff I don't watch,
Big Bang Theory
Any reality stuff ...hate that crap.

Things I'd like to see changed
The History channel get some new stuff
Nat Geo get some new stuff

Discovery get some new stuff , and no more Megalodon bullshit shows, with everything being a what could this have been? , instead of "LOOK WHAT WE FOUND" and we can prove it, well they can't, and they didn't, they never do, because its a set up. And these idiots looking for space men and monsters, how stupid are we to watch this stuff, who the hell pays them to make this childish s**t!?

Crime stuff on the doco channels , who needs to see this horror.

Like to see some of the motor shows material lessoned , there are way too many bullshit American shows with dick heads building this
and building that , its good sometimes but been flooded on fox to the point of insanity.

Any one know if Homeland is ever doing another season?

Silent Witness repeats , haven't seen all of them yet but the Poms do it best! Just like they do comedy.
Only Fools And Horses the best ever, from the season 1 first ep onwards, I hope the lot ( so brilliant , and had me and my wife in hysterics laughing, episode two, season one!) also including all the specials.
New Tricks .
Blacklist love Spader , everything he does genius actor. Its good old fashioned bulldust!

For as it happens TV
The Project ... murdered by ads though!
Fox Footy , of course, record 360, but the other "experts" just make me laugh.

Waiting for the returns ????? of
Homeland new ???
Game of Thrones new ???
Off Spring new????

Like to see more made of
Time of our lives.. still has more to go...... but vanished.
The Moodys (Christmas as well) funny really good....... vanished
Upper Middle Bogan loved this .....could have carried on the series like the other shows could have as well...vanished

Stuff I don't watch,
Big Bang Theory
Any reality stuff ...hate that crap.

Things I'd like to see changed
The History channel get some new stuff
Nat Geo get some new stuff

Discovery get some new stuff , and no more Megalodon bullshit shows, with everything being a what could this have been? , instead of "LOOK WHAT WE FOUND" and we can prove it, well they can't, and they didn't, they never do, because its a set up. And these idiots looking for space men and monsters, how stupid are we to watch this stuff, who the hell pays them to make this childish s**t!?

Crime stuff on the doco channels , who needs to see this horror.

Like to see some of the motor shows material lessoned , there are way too many bullshit American shows with dick heads building this
and building that , its good sometimes but been flooded on fox to the point of insanity.

Any one know if Homeland is ever doing another season?
Sorry forgot! VIKINGS!! BRILLIANT!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back