3rd Test Australia v India, Jan 7-11 at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can't handle being called Shiraz then clearly he should not be playing test cricket right now.
I reckon the monkey comments that he reported to CA today according to the media probably gave him the s.hits more than the wine comments

be interesting to watch him at home anyway, crazy he hasn't played a single test in india.
That’s amazing, although he’s only played about 18 tests total? Certainly a unique bowler, that’s for sure. With that action I wonder about long term durability. Unfortunate for India that their fast bowling stocks have been decimated for this test series.

So did the guys that got ejected actually say what was claimed?? Have they denied or apologised??
Nope nothing in it

Security didn't hear shit

I just read into it disrespect for a bloke going through a hard time. And I reckon we're better than that

Please do not self project your rhetoric onto my posts please. I have watched you go back and forth into this thread and you really don't want to lock horns with me mate. I will give you one free pass and let this one go through to the keeper.

You have been warned.

The ABC and others need to apologise and be shamed for the diatribe they have written if this is the case. As for the India media , the articles I have read are an absolute disgrace.
Its the Indian players vs the crowd security no one but the players heard it

I think its mainly coming from Siraj with Bunrah backing him up

The ABC and others need to apologise and be shamed for the diatribe they have written if this is the case. As for the India media , the articles I have read are an absolute disgrace.

Left wing nuttery is the ABC shtick, really would not expect anything better from them TBH.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom soutxxxxxxxx is one of Australia's biggest racists
Sounds like a monumental overreaction to SFA! By the Indians, by the police, by the media, by Cricket Australia, and predictably by the usual suspects on BF. Don’t expect a backdown or apology from them any time soon though. They have neither the integrity, nor the common decency.

Anyone able to list the likely Indian team for the Brisbane test? I am not that familiar with who they have left in their squad who are not injured.

So they will be missing six if their best 11?
Gill
Gavaskar
Pujara
Sharma
Pant
Shastri
Saha
Ashwin
Handy Indian allrounder from my clubs 1st xi
Saini
Siraj

Spot on, it’s not the players fault though as they have all been molly coddled since a young age and all sports these days think playing with some discomfort may lead to permanent issues later in life.
I was a fast bowler, I have a titanium screw in my back L5, two knees with no ACL in either and I play golf 2-3 times a week in pain that these guys would not understand.
It’s just simply a different era.

Makes me realise how lucky I am to have been a batsman fielding in the slips, short leg and gully. That said, being an opening batsman in Oz can be painful.

However, I did break my leg playing cricket which is quite an effort!

India calling Smiths shadow batting sand papergate 2

Pathetic

Might not have been the equivelant of a player injecting steroids but what he did was very unsportsman like. Which shouldn't be surprising as Smith has proven to be anything but a gentleman of the game.

Did lol at Tim Paine apologizing, can't make up his mind.... yesterday no issue. Today whoops better say sorry, tail between his legs and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back