Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, my thinking is there would be a lot of older Dees supporters who would be vaxxed and will otherwise miss out on seeing their team in the grannie.
Ditto older fans of doggies...or sth melb...or....whoever
So why not give it one year to fans who would normally miss out? Sure it is unfair to younger fans without access as yet..but is it fair to move it interstate if you could have it at the G?
Of course staff would have to be vaxed as well. What is your argument against?
Knitting needle shortages?

Regional Vic to enter lockdown from 1PM today ...
E9Rncu-UYQMOZzv

E9Rncu_VkAU3J_9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lock em all up. Or even better drive em all into the bay.

Take away any kids that are there for child endangerment.
Could be a great money spinner. Isnt it a couple of grand for defying health orders by not wearing a mask.

One woman quoted as saying she was sick of the manipulation, lies snd fear mongering etc.

I don’t understand how people can deny what Covid is doing. There are no lies in the ICU wards.

The manipulation, lies and fear mongering is all coming from the same right wing media that woman consumes and takes as gospel. These people are too blind to see the forest for the trees.

Yep, and those selfish arseholes today have condemned those in need to further pain. Unconscionable.
Yep . They need to be named and shamed every person arrested or fined should be named publicly so their employers can determine whether they are certain that they are the type of employees that they want.

I would also look at legislating that anyone of these protestors lose any government benefits that they are receiving, not sure that the government needs to support people that have so little respect for the taxpayers from whom they are receiving benefits from.

I equate it to be like anti war protestors in world war 2 having a night time demonstration all carrying flashlights whilst German bombing missions were taking place.

End of rant.

Thank fu** you lot aren't in power, we wouldn't have any rights left.

People protesting isn't the reason we have a (small) outbreak at the moment. Get a grip people.

Better yet, go get vaccinated, so you don't have to be concerned with how other people decide to deal with covid.
I have been vaccinated, but there are plenty that haven't had the opportunity to even get their first yet. Till everyone has that opportunity people need to be prepared to make some sacrifices for the greater good.

By all means protest the hell out if it once everyone who wants to be vaccinated is vaccinated..

Anyone on government benefits who goes to a protest where they know that they are breaking the law and are likely to be fined $5000+ obviously doesn't need government assistance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back