List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOS makes sense !!

Quite likely first this year and first next + another pick. If we can keep 19 I would be stoked. But probably 12, 19 2023 first. Hopefully get some junnk picks back we can trade for better pick/s

12 for tarranto

19 for hopper

nothing else to be said. anyone who wants to give more is an arse kisser
I’d give next years first for Hopper instead. Hold 19 so that we have bargaining power for the 2nd day of the draft.

Never know, we could trade it to get back into next years first round if a club was desperate for it

Can only dream

SEN trade bell today mentioned Soldo to Saints.
It’s a good fit, considering where they are with their ruck stocks.
Pretty sure Carlton enquired last year or the year before about Soldo also.

SOS makes sense !!

Quite likely first this year and first next + another pick. If we can keep 19 I would be stoked. But probably 12, 19 2023 first. Hopefully get some junnk picks back we can trade for better pick/s
what for 2023 first ?

sos said 12 alone for tarranti

19 for hopper

stop kissing arse lol

I’d give next years first for Hopper instead. Hold 19 so that we have bargaining power for the 2nd day of the draft.

Never know, we could trade it to get back into next years first round if a club was desperate for it

Can only dream
yes thats acceptable

but people want to give 12 19 and another first hahahahaa

yes thats acceptable

but people want to give 12 19 and another first hahahahaa
Yeah that’s overs. Both players are worth 1 first round each. No more. Not our fault that we finished top 8 and likely again next year. GWS need to learn to manage their cap better

If they want to swap later picks around to sweeten it, then so be it

Can only dream
Agree, 12, 30 and next years first, maybe get a few seconds back and keep 19
Don't know if that's realistic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what for 2023 first ?

sos said 12 alone for tarranti

19 for hopper

stop kissing arse lol

il_570xN.1013240721_mcoc.jpg

they are looking to bend us over and you guys wanna overpay

ffs sos even said 12 is what tarranto goes for

if thats the case hopper goes for 19

we're done

Seriously, well as seriously as i ever am, I'd love you to be right. I suspect it'll be more, but not the whole 57 firsts that lost of people are saying.

We'll see. hope this goes through early, then i can chill and see what nice little trinkets we can snag

we're done

Yea I reckon that will be the gist of it, sanity will start to prevail

Have a feeling there will be a player going the other way, Soldo probably maybe to the aints or blues, and a shuffle of picks

I am very confident we will somehow end up with at least a 2nd round this year and next year, or a 1st round this yr or next yr

Whatever suits us best

#inblairwetrust

we're done
Taranto is slightly better and younger but Hopper is contracted so their trade cost is about the same IMO. Mid 1st and a bit each.

Chol to GCS was a great move by them. Cheap, wants to play, needs to play and would be great for the culture there. Good on him.

Craig Hutchinson getting involved in AFL media has destroyed the product for everyone other than Geelong fans

It now exists as a group of sycophants to the AFL, pushing Gills agenda, through the mouthpiece of Hutchy, Karen, Whately, Huddo and the rest of the Geelong fan boys through Footy Classified, SEN and every other platform they have polluted with their click grabbing add heavy "product"

It is bizarre
Don't forget his co-presenter mate Pickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back