List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they’ll enquire again, they still have ruck issues.
Think we’d be open to it if their offer is reasonable
The only thing in our favour should the club see him as expendable, is the lack of Rucks available this year that are either not delisted hacks or unproven kids.

I still dont think he' worth much so possibly we keep him as he's worth more to us.

Soldo leaving seems unlikely to me unless the club don't rate him at all. He has very close relationships at the club (Maric, Balta and Colina especially). Surely they aren't going to break that up. Not really how we roll.

Also he is (or was) our best tap ruckman and could become more useful with a revamped midfield.
Or he wants more game time? I don't think we'll see Nank and Soldo play together ever again, even if Soldo hangs around. Nank is captain our our #1 ruck so if Soldo is desperate to play regular footy it will be somewhere else.

This board has absolutely crucified SOS for having generally no idea and making terrible trades, but as soon as he says something that fits a narrative we like, we lap it up like it's gospel.

Never change you lot.

its the Geelong fanboy club

To service what?

50k fans that live in a sh!thole

I suggest you all just opt out

Bag the Cats all you want but to call someones home, my home, a sh!thole is a dog move. Sure parts of Geelong are average but so is much of Melbourne. Grow up potato.

This board has absolutely crucified SOS for having generally no idea and making terrible trades, but as soon as he says something that fits a narrative we like, we lap it up like it's gospel.

Never change you lot.
I've always rated SOS he's a genuis*

*this may change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOS makes sense !!

Quite likely first this year and first next + another pick. If we can keep 19 I would be stoked. But probably 12, 19 2023 first. Hopefully get some junnk picks back we can trade for better pick/s

We don’t need better picks … picks 25-70 are our 1-wood !! Far better success than our picks 10-22 ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just a few things

RE:SOS
I wonder if he would have the same valuation if he was list manager of GWS ?
He just likes to please the listeners and become popular and there are alot of Richmond supporters , Taranto is easily worth #12 + #19 and GWS have every right to demand that and if we can get him for less then thats a bargain Hopper for F1+#30 is also about the value and again anything less is a win
Taranto +Hopper for all our picks would be a win win and if we get junk back even better.

I would love to keep Soldo but thinking he will have suitors and he will be thinking its time to move to get games and maybe more cash and i dont blame him to be honest sometimes you just need to move to further your career similar to Markov in a way. Richmond would not hold him back and will facilitate the trade 2nd rounder would be a pick in the 30's this year and for a contracted player thats about right

Gws may not be interested in SOLDO as he is too similar to what they have St Kilda , Hawks , Geelong , Carlton or maybe the Power

Bag the Cats all you want but to call someones home, my home, a sh!thole is a dog move. Sure parts of Geelong are average but so is much of Melbourne. Grow up potato.

Just some advice on Big Footy. Trash talk and fantasy concepts are what you get. Don't bite, all it means is that you'll get more trash talk.

I grew up in Geelong (Lara) and I know it's just a small city. But it's fun for people to trash talk the opposition. And Geelong is so easy to trash talk. Moe by the sea etc. And if you don't take it personally it's funny.

We don’t need better picks … picks 25-70 are our 1-wood !! Far better success than our picks 10-22 ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree. But more junk picks = more ability to trade into where we want to be, this year and next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back