Review Round 6, 2023 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

... Listened on the radio a bit on the way to work and the commentators were saying Jonas has found some form today ....
Jonas was fine. I was at the southern end and his timing and decision making were all I could have asked for. I'm not aware of anything different when West Coast were attacking at the other end. The mean girls are sniping here as they always do but that's not where the opinion that matters lies.

Jonas was fine. I was at the southern end and his timing and decision making were all I could have asked for. I'm not aware of anything different when West Coast were attacking at the other end. The mean girls are sniping here as they always do but that's not where the opinion that matters is.
With the benefit of TV, he was horrendous.

Jonas was fine. I was at the southern end and his timing and decision making were all I could have asked for. I'm not aware of anything different when West Coast were attacking at the other end. The mean girls are sniping here as they always do but that's not where the opinion that matters is.

He was comically bad

I wish I watched more of the game closely to comment heaps, but I was bored and was drifting in and out of paying attention. All I really saw was Rozee just elite in all sorts of situations, JHF with lots of hard balls but couldn't find space, Lord did ok, DBJ is shaping up as a better forward than back and I don't know what purpose Teakle serves but he wouldn't be in any team I'd select.

The problem with Teakle is he was nothing but a chop out & here we are with the brilliant mind thinking he's a lead ruck because he's athletic.

Hayes doesn't do a heap at ground level, but he does contest in the air, and he would've dominated the ruck and given us a far better look at the clearances. Might've resulted in a far more dominant performance and bigger win IMO.

We won't get away with Teakle against a half decent side.

Hayes doesn't do a heap at ground level, but he does contest in the air, and he would've dominated the ruck and given us a far better look at the clearances. Might've resulted in a far more dominant performance and bigger win IMO.

They'll bring Lycett back we all know it lol

The FB happy clapper supporters might be clicking the ‘Thumbs Up’ button, but that was a shockingly bad, dog ***t performance.
The happy clappers I sit near knew it was s**t.

Lol funny you say that. Listened on the radio a bit on the way to work and the commentators were saying Jonas has found some form today.

Must’ve been for West Coast too.
Jonas was more agressive and got in the play more this week.
The only thing that was established is that he is cooked and needs to retire gracefully! Preferably NOW.

That was far from pretty to watch but good to get a comfortable win and lift our percentage back above 100.

I don’t think we learned anything new; Rozee is a star, Finlayson and Aliir are in great form, Lord is a competitor, DBJ is better forward, we still haven’t picked the best ruckman in our list, and Jonas is beyond cooked but Ken will be saved a hard conversion by the MRO.
Hopefully they learned that McEntee should not be in the side and Dylan Williams stays in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You maybe right but his presence made some constructive results. With Lycett we dont get a look in.

Jonas was fine. I was at the southern end and his timing and decision making were all I could have asked for. I'm not aware of anything different when West Coast were attacking at the other end. The mean girls are sniping here as they always do but that's not where the opinion that matters lies.
Surely you are not being serious! From a perfect view in the western stand he was bloody horrendous, caused multiple goals and caught out of position over and over.

Lord done some very nice things today.
For a big guy in his first game was very impressive with some of his touches.
Definitely has a better future at Port than some of the overrated Plodders on our list.
Yes, with Marshall concussed, Lord will stay in the side, even if Charlie is back next week.

Yeah basically the same B-gles that beat Geelong last week in the second half by 19 points.
Not that difficult to use numbers to push a point, politicians are experts at it. 😂
You mean the same Geelong that started the season 0-3 and gave Gold Coast their only win of the year? Yeah sick what a powerhouse to compare to

They'll bring Lycett back we all know it lol
Yep that's the problem with picking someone like Teakle that's no good, they pick him knowing he's easy to drop to get Lycett back in. Lycett is playing light game time tomorrow and coming straight back in next week 100%.

You mean the same Geelong that started the season 0-3 and gave Gold Coast their only win of the year? Yeah sick what a powerhouse to compare to
Erm, the same Cats currently smashing the Swans 😂😂z

Though WCE are s**t!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back