Trades 2023 Round 12 trades - Bye's Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

It is the best 18 who are on the field. If for example you've got eight playing in defence (six on field and two on bench) only the six scores on field will count, the other two will be lost regardless of what you have in midfield, ruck and forward.
Which shouldn’t really happen due to DPPs, and more to be added after this round too

Hmmm looks like one of those pesky moderators has been meddling with my thread title :rolleyes:
View attachment 1697652

I suspect WaynesWorld19 :think:

That's right .....immediately point the finger at the little guy ....I'm outraged ....no, mortified at the insinuation
IMG_3314.jpeg

Hungry Vegan GIF by PBS KIDS

It is the best 18 who are on the field. If for example you've got eight playing in defence (six on field and two on bench) only the six scores on field will count, the other two will be lost regardless of what you have in midfield, ruck and forward.
Correct, although not sure I’m a fan of this rule TBH. Should must make it best 18 from your 30 full stop.

Weakened on bringing in Ridley this week due to hating the sight of the campaigner. But he'll still only be $430k or so next week - presents some value for those that are cash strapped

Last edited:
Am farked this week. Atkins will get dropped, Sicily suspended so looking at fielding 15 pre trades. 16 if Cincotta comes back.

Think Briggs makes more than Wardlaw from here. As good as Wardlaw is he's off limited preseason, managed minutes and VFL numbers are just ok. Briggs VFL numbers are huge. If I had enough trades I'd go both for sure.

Probably just Atkins to Briggs with DPP and sit on that. Desperately need Sic to get off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am farked this week. Atkins will get dropped, Sicily suspended so looking at fielding 15 pre trades. 16 if Cincotta comes back.

Think Briggs makes more than Wardlaw from here. As good as Wardlaw is he's off limited preseason, managed minutes and VFL numbers are just ok. Briggs VFL numbers are huge. If I had enough trades I'd go both for sure.

Probably just Atkins to Briggs with DPP and sit on that. Desperately need Sic to get off.
You going to sit $254k Briggs at R3?

It will depend on how Wardlaw goes, Briggs should make 150k until his bye in 3 weeks.
I agree with you. The biggest issue for me is not having a way to cash him out with no DPP. Need to effectively trade in non playing ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back