Autopsy AFL 2023 First Qualifying Final - Pies v Demons Thurs Sept 7th 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 18 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 86 34.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 92 36.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett was absolutely terrible tonight. He continually stood around at contests while his direct man defender marked the ball again and again. I'm tired of these ball-watching small forwards not attacking the contest.
Yeah let his opponent mark with absolutely no body contact on a few occasions.

Hardly a shock with some very average forwards like VanRoyen and an underdone MacDonald down there.

Max Gawn with the game-deciding dumb decision to do a cutesy short pass. Just kick it long and high; you're down 7 - you need a goal AND a behind.

Pickett was absolutely terrible tonight. He continually stood around at contests while his direct man defender marked the ball again and again. I'm tired of these ball-watching small forwards not attacking the contest.

Was the only reason they got back in the game.

But his poor moments were very poor.

It was a disappointing game from a qualifying final perspective. Just two unconvincing teams who looked far better during the proper season.

Impressive defence from Collingwood, but geez some bad signs for them tonight going forward. Almost conceded double as many inside 50s.

That might be their toughest match-up though given it's likely that they will play Brisbane and Port from here, which favours them at the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I would give for a CHF. I would give West Coast all our picks for Oscar Allen right now. ARGHHHHH

Back