Autopsy AFL 2023 First Preliminary Final - Pies v GWS Fri Sept 22nd 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 28.5%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 36 16.3%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t have a riot in Melbourne if the most overrated and softest player in the history of the game gets suspended for the big game! Eddie will shut down the town!
The fact that they take into account its a final is absolutely corrupt. Its either a suspension or not, nothing to do with the next game. Based on other players getting done for the same thing, he has to go

Lions don’t have a great record at the G this year if they make it to the Big September Dance. Blues have a pretty good record. Lions are a great side. Carlton dangerous when they’re on. Who would Collingwood prefer to play? I’ll say Brisbane.

Carlton thanks. I think Brisbane would much too good but we have a decent chance against blues

The fact that they take into account its a final is absolutely corrupt. Its either a suspension or not, nothing to do with the next game. Based on other players getting done for the same thing, he has to go

They showed 1 replay and the silence was UUGGGEEE from the commentary box. They made sure it didn't pop up again

Yer, having umpires publicly criticised will really entice young people to get into umpiring, when they struggle to get umpires the way it is now. And no matter how many times Collingwood players dived on the ball in the last 2 minutes, none of them were free kicks. It wasn't holding the ball today, and it hasn't been holding the ball in the last decade either. Don't let the truth get in the way of your post, it will ruin your fairytale narrative.
The problem with the AFL is they absolutely struggle to call out when the umpiring is wrong. It's always done through gritted teeth.
The umpires have an attitude they're untouchable. It takes quite a bit to get dropped as an umpire.

Umpires need to be taught they're accountable.

If the AFL is fair dinkum. Brett Rosebury is not umpiring next week.

In the NFL they sacked an official getting 1 call wrong in a playoff.

Whoopee-do the most advantaged team in the league who hasn't travelled in 2 months gets to a GF.

The advantages of finishing on top of the ladder are not new.

Besides that, I would not mind a GF in South Australia.
Pretty sure we're the only non-SA based club to go 3-0 in regular single season games in Adelaide.

Very impressed with the Giants run. If they kept their composure in key moments in the last quarter they might be in the GF.
They'll be a flag threat for years.

I obviously can't wait until next week. Revenge for 02/03 or the ancient enemy. So excited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could’ve sworn Idun had a gazillion possessions. Just 16? Gtfo

Was that sort of game though, so many contributing (particularly the even Giants). De Goey foiled the Giants at their own game, Moore was massive for 12 disposals.

I could’ve sworn Idun had a gazillion possessions. Just 16? Gtfo

Was that sort of game though, so many contributing (particularly the even Giants). De Goey foiled the Giants at their own game, Moore was massive for 12 disposals.

Is that you BT? You still mixing up Idun and Brown?

Jesus. Honestly never seen a player take a loss as hard as Greene just then

There is a mountain of pressure on Greene externally. The level of expectation is enormous. My favourite non lions player by a country mile.

Back