Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in Q29 as well about just a couple of rows ahead of you. Looks pretty far back on the map but in the virtual view looks like a good view to me.

No bad seats at a full MCG if you ask me!
Mate , can't wait .
My seat is 28.
If your nearby and get a chance ,give us a wave .
Also it says that we don't have a roof ?
Kind of like that if that's the case, will feel more open, field in front and the pigeons up above.

Still looking for a ticket for my Dad. He isn't on Big Footy, but to be fair he is not tech savvy like old blokes around these parts.

Can't afford scalper pricing so any big footy angels who want to help an old bloke out DM me ❤️

FYI if someone else missed out on getting after party tickets you might be able to do what I just did by emailing the events@lions.com email. I emailed the then and asked very nicely and they gave me a ticket. You'll need to do it immediately though as I think they are finalising numbers this morning... Good luck.

FYI if someone else missed out on getting after party tickets you might be able to do what I just did by emailing the events@lions.com email. I emailed the then and asked very nicely and they gave me a ticket. You'll need to do it immediately though as I think they are finalising numbers this morning... Good luck.
Also, it's not a ticket. You name goes on the door list... oite toity 😁

Hey fellow Lions Fans

I'm desperate for x2 tickets grand final tickets and happy to pay overs for them.

I currently have x1 category 5 seated ticket (section Q) if you would like to swop. Please DM me if you're interested - can meet up in Melbourne to purchase.

Last edited:
Hey fellow Lions Fans

I'm desperate for x2 tickets grand final tickets and happy to pay overs for them.

I currently have x1 category 5 seated ticket (section Q) if you would like to swop. Please DM me if you're interested - can meet up in Melbourne to purchase.
3 6 9 The Goose drank wine, the monkey chewed tobacco on the street power line, the line broke, the monkey got choked and they all went to heaven on a little row boat, clap clap👏

Good luck dude!

Hey fellow Lions Fans

If you happen to find 2x tickets have have that one spare would love to buy it off you.

FYI - just received an email from the club - further re-sale on at 3pm, single seats and standing room tickets.

2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final Collingwood v Brisbane Lions – Secondary Member On Sale
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26
FROM 3PM (VENUE LOCAL TIME)
A limited number of single seats and standing room tickets for the 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final will be released for sale for eligible members only today, Tuesday, September 26 from 3PM-5PM AEST.

Eligible members who did not enter the ballot or who were unsuccessful in receiving tickets can use their 12-digit barcode to access the on-sale.

It is important to note that only members who have not already used their barcode will be able to purchase tickets. If you were successful in the member ballot, you will not be able to purchase any additional tickets.

A limit of one (1) ticket per eligible barcode applies. A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased in a transaction. Once sold out, no further tickets will be released.

Should you require any assistance, please contact MemberHQ (07) 3335 1777. Our phone lines are very busy this week, so please bear with us. We will get to all calls as quickly as we can.

Hey fellow Lions Fans

dm mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any dangers to sharing your barcodes to someone? Will I get new codes next season?
You will not get new codes.

I have a Lions folder in my Outlook where I save my emails to and was looking back at previous years emails regarding tickets at finals time and they are the same code from previous years.

Best be wary who you do give them to because they could technically jump you in future years and use your barcodes without you knowing and I doubt there’s much you could do about it. I’d recommend only giving it to people you trust implicitly.

You will not get new codes.

I have a Lions folder in my Outlook where I save my emails to and was looking back at previous years emails regarding tickets at finals time and they are the same code from previous years.

Best be wary who you do give them to because they could technically jump you in future years and use your barcodes without you knowing and I doubt there’s much you could do about it. I’d recommend only giving it to people you trust implicitly.
That’s what I was afraid of. Cheers mate!

Just got the text from the Lions about standing room tickets on sale at 3pm and had a lovely moment where I thought it might actually be possible to get tickets, share driving down with my mate, finding an AirBnB, and driving back on the Sunday morning, but he can't get the time off work. Ah well. 😕

If anyone can’t get down & was willing to provide a couple of codes for the standing rooms tickets that go on sale at 3pm today please DM.

A couple of long time old Fitzroy fans that let their memberships go in recent years . I’ve been here for many years & I’m reasonably trustworthy (some here might vouch). 😜

If I no one does no stress, it’s our fault!! We will need some more support in standing room, it’s likely to be dominated by Pies fans.

If anyone can’t get down & was willing to provide a couple of codes for the standing rooms tickets that go on sale at 3pm today please DM.

A couple of long time old Fitzroy fans that let their memberships go in recent years . I’ve been here for many years & I’m reasonably trustworthy (some here might vouch). 😜

If I no one does no stress, it’s our fault!! We will need some more support in standing room, it’s likely to be dominated by Pies fans.
How did

Hi mate is this our membership code? And did the email go to all members? My brother in law is lions and is keen

The feeling when the final siren rings for a Lions win surrounded by those Pies fans... Priceless ;)

Good luck with the ticketing.
Experienced that feeling in 2001, 2002 & 2003 (not many were left that day though).

Was at a couple of your GF wins & that Dogs Prelim Final amazing days. Cheers KY 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back