Game Day Preseason Game 1 vs Harley Reid & Mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Harley is playing in the backline like the eagles reakon, I want Treacy to christen him like a semi truck and welcome him to the big boy leagues

No need for this imo. It has the potential to go wrong and Treacy ends up missing quite a few weeks to start the season.

No injuries, no suspensions and some good minutes into the legs of majority of our best 22 are the only priorities.

Whatever happens Saturday let’s not overreact. If we win by 100 points it doesn’t mean we’ll playing finals. Equally if we loose it doesn’t mean we’re bottom four.

No need for this imo. It has the potential to go wrong and Treacy ends up missing quite a few weeks to start the season.

No injuries, no suspensions and some good minutes into the legs of majority of our best 22 are the only priorities.

Whatever happens Saturday let’s not overreact. If we win by 100 points it doesn’t mean we’ll playing finals. Equally if we loose it doesn’t mean we’re bottom four.
Snuffaluphagus

Can we pin this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, I only have Fox Footy and not kayo, so it looks like I won't be able to watch it. Can't wait to hear the match reports.

The main thing I want out of this game is no injuries.

Other than that, I wanna see our midfielders take hold of the contest and avoid the ping pong in and out of our back half. That occurred way too much last year. Secondly, I wanna see connection between the midfielders and forwards. I wanna see forwards leading to space and the midfielders hitting them on the chest. Nice and simple footy.

But really what I want to see is my buddy stand on Harley Reid's shoulders to take mark of the century. ;)

I’ll be more precise, not tackle or head hunt him, marking contest and run right through him for a contested grab

Sadly, I only have Fox Footy and not kayo, so it looks like I won't be able to watch it. Can't wait to hear the match reports.

Other than that, I wanna see our midfielders take hold of the contest and avoid the ping pong in and out of our back half. That occurred way too much last year. Secondly, I wanna see connection between the midfielders and forwards. I wanna see forwards leading to space and the midfielders hitting them on the chest. Nice and simple footy.

But really what I want to see is my buddy stand on Harley Reid's shoulders to take mark of the century. ;)
It is on Fox Footy for us. I don’t know if you get the same thing as we do.

Kayo is Fox.

it's literally a non-Fox-branded feed of Fox content for... people who don't want to subscribe to Foxtel.

I’ll be more precise, not tackle or head hunt him, marking contest and run right through him for a contested grab
Even an aggressive tackle that goes wrong can get you four weeks now.

Let's save this for main season. If it goes wrong then it may at least help us get four points.

Sa
It is on Fox Footy for us. I don’t know if you get the same thing as we do

It is on Fox Footy for us. I don’t know if you get the same thing as we do.
Sadly not. I'll get the Port game next week though.

1708644487943.png

In one of the pressers I read that this week is on Kayo and next week (port) is on Kayo and simulcast on Fox, which is why I'm getting that game (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back