Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Schmook is very good - it's great to have him in WA.
Can confirm. Good to see Freo fans that know their way around words writing about us.

Could not be more clear in that article that we are trying to coach quick ball movement too.

It's why it's so frustrating to read people losing their minds when we hold the ball up for 10 seconds in a preseason match sim drill. There is literally no need to post a wall of negativity about a preseason intraclub drill

Switta by all reports is alock for the 22 but he can't afford too many quiet games, Emmett and Simpson are going to be pressing for spots. We need a goalkicker with great pressure to pick up the Schultz slack.

Switta by all reports is alock for the 22 but he can't afford too many quiet games, Emmett and Simpson are going to be pressing for spots. We need a goalkicker with great pressure to pick up the Schultz slack.
Lol Switta is one of JLo's faves and he's in the leadership group. He is not getting dropped. Let's hope he can turn his form around for this season 🙏

This looks great:

I'm wondering, do all clubs do this sort of thing and Freo's came up on my AFL feed because it knows I am a Freo fan? Or was this a unique inside look that is prominent on the AFL website for other supporters too? Does anybody know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we all agree that Taylor Swift is an over hyped Nellie No-Talent?

Thank you.
No.

She has a ton of talent. Writing, performing, marketing.

Do I find the new stuff uninteresting and bland? Yes. Same as Delta and Adele. But I can respect the talent.

I'm wondering, do all clubs do this sort of thing and Freo's came up on my AFL feed because it knows I am a Freo fan? Or was this a unique inside look that is prominent on the AFL website for other supporters too? Does anybody know?

It's happened for a couple of clubs before and always gets a prominent spot on the website. Of course the day that ours comes out is the same day as two bombshell AFL retirements/sackings so we get immediately bumped off the front page lol

Can we all agree that Taylor Swift is an over hyped Nellie No-Talent?

Thank you.
sorry. can't agree. don't particularly like her music and have none of her songs on my spotify. But she's a good musician and a very talented song writer. But even more talented at business. Back when we were paying $1.69 a song to put on our ipod's she had negotiated the best deal with apple in the music business for something like a third of the revenue/song (my brother's are in the business and know about such things). No one came close even though at the time, many had better representation, influence and power than she had. Her property portfolio from not blowing her cash (and from a young age) is ridiculous, and she picks boy friends to maximise current interest in her celebrity, and future interest in her new songs. Comes across a bit young and ditsy (read not-threatening to women) but incredibly savvy lady. That's why she's the biggest in the business. CWCD

Reading that article gives me Richmond vibes of Dimma probably should’ve been sacked but they backed him in and he changed his ways and they went to be a dynasty. I actually feel like the club is in very good hands under JL and could definitely see a flag or 2 within the next 3/4 years let’s just hope we play with a bit of dare so it’s a fun watch

Reading that article gives me Richmond vibes of Dimma probably should’ve been sacked but they backed him in and he changed his ways and they went to be a dynasty. I actually feel like the club is in very good hands under JL and could definitely see a flag or 2 within the next 3/4 years let’s just hope we play with a bit of dare so it’s a fun watch
I certainly hope so with all the emphasis on being decisive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back