Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I had no feeling one way or the other towards her but the media saturation is bizarre and off-putting. It's a bit like Naitanui actually, it's not really their fault but when someone is repeatedly shoved in your face with sycophantic hero worship overtones it instinctively makes you oppositional. I was hanging out for the sports report on Ch 9 yesterday and they actually had a "Kelcecam" like that bit from The Simpsons. They were waiting for him at the airport like it was the ******* Dalai Lama's first appearance from exile. Taylor is one thing but do we really have to put up with that meathead charisma-vacuum too?

Aaaaanyway I digress. Footy!!! Walker is progressing nicely. Cox is back in the gym and could play round 1. Chappie is already running and looking at an early return. Switta made a full recovery after a weekend. Wagner back on light duties. Emmett and Sturt look on track for round 1 after a hiccup. And this is all with higher work loads on the track and in the gym. How bloody good is our s&c team these days? If we go far this year they're gonna be the real MVP's no question. It's actually a bit surreal after decades of mismanagement.
Haven't you heard about the mocha?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Superdraft resting on Kings coming through makes it harder to judge even though it's older. Either one could still be the best KPF of the next 6+ years which changes things. Walsh, Butters and Rozee can match with Green, Serong, Anderson as it stands though (possibly slightly ahead) but dont know if the next rung of mids can compete with Rowell, Day, Young and where Flanders is heading

Top group of 2019 is probably definitely deeper, 2018 MAY pip it for best player of the two drafts

Who do you think will be rated the best player?

I’m devo for Brayshaw as well. That Collywobbles bloke got away with it too; could’ve put hands out and instead put his shoulder through Brayshaw’a head. Disgusting. And I say this as someone who played and has similarly had attempted spoils go wrong… if I had time to put out my arms and cushion the impact, don’t tell me some elite peak athlete somehow doesn’t have the ability to do it. You don’t get to the top level if you’re that unco
Suban loves this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freaks me out when I see Serong listed at 180cm. He looks like a total midget surrounded by other players and he's 2cm taller than me!
I would have guessed he was 175 or 176. Not exactly tiny, but paired with Brayshaw it will be good to have Johnson and Raz come on for some height.

No one has the ceiling of Jackson. I think we’ll know by the end of this year if we can be reasonably sure he reaches it

That is what I thought - your years were mixed up. No one has Jacksons ceiling. Looking at pics through pre-season he has added more muscle again, through his hips, thighs and core. A little on the shoulders. He is going to outright win matches this year.

That is what I thought - your years were mixed up. No one has Jacksons ceiling. Looking at pics through pre-season he has added more muscle again, through his hips, thighs and core. A little on the shoulders. He is going to outright win matches this year.
Oh you meant both years, I’m a massive fan of Rozee, he might actually have a similar ceiling. Closest thing to Judd now he’s full midfielder. Might still give Jackson the nod but his ceiling will be really high and hard to reach

Oh you meant both years, I’m a massive fan of Rozee, he might actually have a similar ceiling. Closest thing to Judd now he’s full midfielder. Might still give Jackson the nod but his ceiling will be really high and hard to reach
Maybe not that hard to reach when you're 2m tall ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back