Game Day Preseason Game 1 vs Harley Reid & Mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They talk about Matt Johnson & a wing spot & I know that’s where he thought he could break into the line up when first drafted.

But him in traffic is a thing of beauty, perhaps the thin side winger? I’d rather see him in the middle of the stoppages though as he can play both roles.

They talk about Matt Johnson & a wing spot & I know that’s where he thought he could break into the line up when first drafted.

But him in traffic is a thing of beauty, perhaps the thin side winger? I’d rather see him in the middle of the stoppages though as he can play both roles.

Johnson definitely suits the congested side with Sharp more suited to the open “fat” side.
Could be a good combo with NOD as the third (suitable for either side) if he’s back to 2022 form.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Johnson definitely suits the congested side with Sharp more suited to the open “fat” side.
Could be a good combo with NOD as the third (suitable for either side) if he’s back to 2022 form.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree I think that he (and Chapman) suit the skinny side and I think the coaches also think so, hence why Aish now finds himself on the backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back