Preview Round 9 Friday May 10th - Keninly Foodbowl Cwub vs. Scott's Tots Goodbye (To 2025) New; Have We Lost Yet Discussion @ The Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That simple statement that Hinkley made last year "Finals are scary" seems to have done immeasurable damage to an already soft mental underbelly.
Imagine Jack ever saying anything so stupid?
There's a lot of damage caused by Hinkley that needs to be undone, that mind set does not just apply to finals but to big games as well, it has spread like cancer through out the playing group with just a few exceptions, JHF, Butters, Huston, Riloli and maybe this years recruits ( give them time) but there's not too many others.
Well done Ken, hope your proud of yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That simple statement that Hinkley made last year "Finals are scary" seems to have done immeasurable damage to an already soft mental underbelly.
There's a lot of damage caused by Hinkley that needs to be undone, that mind set does not just apply to finals but to big games as well, it has spread like cancer through out the playing group with just a few exceptions, JHF, Butters, Huston, Riloli and maybe this years recruits ( give them time) but there's not too many others.

"I'm not frightened of it. I mean, it's a bit scary playing finals..."

Even when he's saying stupid things, he can't do it without contradicting himself.

'Anytime. Anywhere. Well unless its a bit hard to get to then we might struggle'

If it was an isolated incident you could overlook it but its a constant theme with group when things might get hard.

"I'm not frightened of it. I mean, it's a bit scary playing finals..."

Even when he's saying stupid things, he can't do it without contradicting himself.

Apologies for intrusion, but I enjoy a Ken pile on. I find him fascinating.

When he says " I'm not frightened" it means he is ABSOLUTELY frightened.

When he says " I'm not a coward" it mean he ABSOLUTELY thinks he is or can be, at times.

It's interesting stuff.

When he says " I'm not a coward" it mean he ABSOLUTELY thinks he is or can be, at times.

It's interesting stuff.
The bloke has hidden from, been hidden, and deflected accountability for 11 years, then when the walls are closing in on him in Year 12 and he's caught red-handed he has the hide to come out and say "I'm not a coward".

Massive campaigner.

It's interesting stuff.
Correct weight, Mooney Valley.

It's interesting stuff.

It's only interesting from the outside.

You are closer to a flag than Ken Hinkley.

'Fascinating' wouldn't be my choice of adjective to describe our Ken
He is facinating in the same way Spock would watch him closely like David Attenborough and when he smears poo on the walls he goes "fascinating behaviour".

I think hes been saying that stuff for close to a decade behind closed doors.

Its just that occasionally it leaks out.

It's interesting stuff.
Good post. I think you are right those words would not even enter his mind if they were not rattling around his little pea brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back