Preview Round 9 Friday May 10th - Keninly Foodbowl Cwub vs. Scott's Tots Goodbye (To 2025) New; Have We Lost Yet Discussion @ The Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is facinating in the same way Spock would watch him closely like David Attenborough and when he smears poo on the walls he goes "fascinating behaviour".
Hinkley already did the toilets in bay 333.

It doesn’t even sound too bad the ins and outs, it’s being dramatised a bit but in reality it sounds like Dixon, Burgoyne and sweet will all play so we are only going to miss rozee and jones but get finlayson and allir back. The one that is probably most up in the air is georgiades.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Geelong by 78 points. It’ll be over by qtr time and we’ll know it five minutes into the game.

Hawkins will kick a bag in a welcome return to form.
Blicavs will play ruck and destroy us and Tom Stewart will take 400 marks.

Oh yeah and old mate Gary Rowan will have his usual 4 goal performance and turn into gary ablett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, going down like flies. You get what you deserve.

Dixon, Burgoyne, Rozee, Soldo, Jones, Georgiades, Marshall, SPP, McKenzie, Sweet, Lord, Jackson, Narkle, McCallum.

It's an epic injury list if it ends up that way.
Unfortunately just an excuse the Camperdown Charlatan will point to when any questions are raised by the Board.

We will definitely lose but I don’t think it will be a huge margin. Anything above 10 goals is extremely rare for us. Around 30-40 points is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sitting on a luxury coach for an hour is scary.
After Bottom Tenny Kenny gets through to the players this is how the ride to Geelong feels.

paulhaywood.gif

I thought we were a winning chance until Ollie Wines reminded me of the perilous journey from Adelaide to Geelong.

That being said, Geelong by 60 +i think he said one of the challenges of playing down geelong

I thought we were a winning chance until Ollie Wines reminded me of the perilous journey from Adelaide to Geelong.

That being said, Geelong by 60 +.
i think he said one of the challenges of playing down at geelong were "its quite hard to find" in reference to Kardina Park. This guy has never been the same since the jab got him, i think he's played about 3 really good games since then and has been no-where near his brownlow best. He's almost obsolete really considering Drew's playing his spot.

It is going to be very interesting to see how well we go up against a well coached clinical team.

I hope Butters really gives the boys a rocket and inspires them.

It has the hallmarks of us working hard for the first quarter to a half and then slacking off when we don't get to play it on our terms and Geelong cruising to a victory.

I hope Butters can get a four quarter performance out of the guys.

We had some serious problems with our back 6 last time but we've got pretty good coverage there so I am really looking forward to see how we go against a pretty good forward line. I am a bit worried the medium forwards will get exploited as usual but I feel the big guys will stand up pretty well. In this way, for mine, Lachie Jones is a big out as we are mediums and small are a bit slow and a bit too offensively minded down there.

Looking to see:

how hard and long we play given it is one of the hardest tasks in footy
Butters as captain
how the tall backs do
How the gameplan of Hinkley is exploited

Not much else comes to mind. There should be a few other things.

I hope Butters really gives the boys a rocket and inspires them.

I hope Butters can get a four quarter performance out of the guys.

I remember last year a time where one of our players put in a shitful effort and butters turned around to give them a spray but then held off because it was the captain big Tommy Jonas who blew the play lol

i think he said one of the challenges of playing down at geelong were "its quite hard to find" in reference to Kardina Park. This guy has never been the same since the jab got him, i think he's played about 3 really good games since then and has been no-where near his brownlow best. He's almost obsolete really considering Drew's playing his spot.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back