All Australian
Nov 13, 2007
G town
AFL Club
Geelong
Good to see playstation 4 has released a new game which
is a copy of the old "Where in the world is carmen sandiego."

I played it for a couple hours searching the AFL side, the VFL side,
the injury list, the club site, listening to sen interviews etc etc.
I cant find him.

Overall the game lacks imagination and is quite annoying

4/10

SamanthaTwitch.gif

Only a couple of weeks away apparently. No one seems to mention him anymore in regards to injuries or players getting back this year etc. I saw him play against port melbourne last year in one of the only games he's played in the last few years and he was really good. Pretty tall for a midfielder and quick. Only problem is he can only play 2 games a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see playstation 4 has released a new game which
is a copy of the old "Where in the world is carmen sandiego."

I played it for a couple hours searching the AFL side, the VFL side,
the injury list, the club site, listening to sen interviews etc etc.
I cant find him.

Overall the game lacks imagination and is quite annoying

4/10

Haha- love it bph!! My kids used to play those Carmen Sandiego games (must admit I had a bit of a dip now and then, too!). I love how you've tied it in with Cowan. I'll never look at those games the same way again!

Any way. He has done a hammy.
how many is that since his achilles has come good? Is this the third time he's gone down? He seems to be a bit of a mystery man- it's as if the club don't want anyone else finding out about our secret weapon.

I haven't seen him play for quite some time- do you think he will a) get back on the field this season and b) be as good as the club thinks he is, if a) happens?

Only a couple of weeks away apparently. No one seems to mention him anymore in regards to injuries or players getting back this year etc. I saw him play against port melbourne last year in one of the only games he's played in the last few years and he was really good. Pretty tall for a midfielder and quick. Only problem is he can only play 2 games a year.

I saw him in a couple of VFL games last year too. No problem finding the ball and is quick. Big problem I saw was disposal, was pretty erratic. Either way I don't see him being promoted ahead of the glut of midfielders ahead of him, even if he ever does get fit.

Can anyone tell me how many games in a row has Cowan ever played? It seems ha struggle to put down a solid foundation of games without being out again. I fear what we have here is a Paul Lynch Cowan
Hocking said as much when discussing him. Said he has a a lot of talent but his body just keeps on letting him down gets over one injury only for another one to jump up and get him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back