National Front leads the polls in France

Remove this Banner Ad

The British and French, in particular, are faced with a situation in which, unless the Treaty is broken, their countries will be changed into things unrecognisable to the citizens upon whose loyalty those countries depend for their survival.

Horse has long gone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents.

Horse has long gone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents.

How many of the other 45 percent are citizens of the Commonweath or the former Empire?

And does this figure include 'other white' - like the French, Aussies, Kiwis, Yanks, Germans etc?

How many of the other 45 percent are citizens of the Commonweath or the former Empire?

And does this figure include 'other white' - like the French, Aussies, Kiwis, Yanks, Germans etc?

36% of the population of New York are born outside the USA. I would hazard a guess that (including 2nd, 3rd and 4th etc generation migrants) you would find New York has similar numbers.

This hasn't received too much coverage in the press. France and Germany anti Jewish rallies (and worse).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2701365/Anti-Semitic-attacks-rise-Europe-German-French-Italian-foreign-ministers-condemn-growing-hostility-against-Jews-wake-Gaza-conflict.html#ixzz38H5NBaZ2

Jewish people are being attacked and abused on the streets of Germany as though the country were back in the Nazi era, political and religious leaders warned yesterday. Escalating violence between Israel and Hamas in Gaza has prompted a disturbing rise in anti-Semitism in Europe in the last few days.
Murderous slogans dating back to the days of Hitler have been chanted at pro-Palestinian rallies in Germany. Jewish-owned shops were attacked and burned in riots in France at the weekend.
The Israeli ambassador to Germany, Yakov Hadas-Handelsman, said: ‘They pursue the Jews in the streets of Berlin… as if we were in 1938.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/anti-semitic-riots-in-paris-again/

Anti-semitic violence flared again in France this weekend as shops were looted and a synagogue targeted in the Paris suburb of Sarcelles. Eighteen youths were arrested after the rampage in which French media showed images of, among other things, a burned-out front of a kosher grocery store. It was one of several looted on Sunday and was also the target of a militant grenade attack two years before

With people in the streets shouting “Death to Jews” and one Paris synagogue being firebombed, Francois Pupponi, the mayor of Sarcelles, said the Jewish people of his town are in fear

You seem surprised by this?

I guess people are so conditioned to misbehaviour by the Islamic community that it doesn't rate a mention even in the right wing press and of course the BBC are particularly loathe to condemn Islamic extremism no matter how repugnant (see grooming cases). At least the Guardian printed something.

I guess people are so conditioned to misbehaviour by the Islamic community that it doesn't rate a mention even in the right wing press and of course the BBC are particularly loathe to condemn Islamic extremism no matter how repugnant (see grooming cases). At least the Guardian printed something.

So its the 'Muslims' fault?

Never change Meds.

So its the 'Muslims' fault?

The shop windows smashed themselves? Just like the life saver kicked the shxt out of himself at Cronulla. Yep. Lets hope my train tonight doesn't blow itself up.

You been doing PR for Qld Rail?

train-etiquette-meme-josh-is-a-racist.jpg

Now who is making wild racist accusations, are you aware of where the support for the National front comes? There is a large non-Islamic anti-Jewish population in Europe and that only seems to be growing.

In a country with a melting pot of ethnic groups as large as France, ethnic tensions are always going to be strong. So when you get a situation where you have this and a strong Israel looby group that these groups believe lead to France taking a strong pro-Israel line on the conflict in its beginning, this has no turned full circle but the damage has already be done.

With war staying neutral is always hard and showing it often even harder. Most won't see a difference the neutrals and the pro-Israel camps in France and deem them all to be in the one boat. The worst part about it, is that you could see from the outset if Israel escalated the attacks and randomly attacked targets then this was bound to happen.

Now who is making wild racist accusations,

Islam isn't a race. Further see crime stats in France. That isn't a wild accusation re crime. That is fact.

There is a large non-Islamic anti-Jewish population in Europe and that only seems to be growing.,

So those rioting in France are non Muslims? Are they burning tens of thousands of cars a year as well?

Islam isn't a race. Further see crime stats in France. That isn't a wild accusation re crime. That is fact.

Reason for those stats being conflict theory. I.e. conflict between the dominant and minority ethnic groups.

I'm sure having a Far Right Wing political party in power will ease this tension.

Do you want the problems to go away, or get worse Meds?

Reason for those stats being conflict theory. I.e. conflict between the dominant and minority ethnic groups.

Conflict theory = Sociology BS / argument of last resort when hole gets too deep, hits water table

Why don't you as a black man give us your perspective?

ali2.jpg

Do you want the problems to go away, or get worse Meds?

Far right has NEVER been in power since mass Islamic immigration in France. You cant even claim correlation let alone causation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conflict theory = Sociology BS / argument of last resort when hole gets too deep, hits water table

What? You disagree with Conflict theory?

Thats incredibly surprising notwithstanding your support for scientific racism.

Far right has NEVER been in power since mass Islamic immigration in France. You cant even claim correlation let alone causation.

What happened to Europe the last time there was a surge to Far Right governments?

Pretty sure it was a different ethnic group that copped it in the neck last time.

What? You disagree with Conflict theory?

Thats incredibly surprising notwithstanding your support for scientific racism.

Yeah nah.

Conflict theories draw attention to power differentials, such as class conflict

re right wing, see Franco and Salazar. On the other hand GSWP blah blah.

Crime statistics in general don't mean that that group will be a major component of any riot. Look at the Cronulla situation, the anglo-celt Australians involved wouldn't of been identified as a major factor behind the riots if you look purely at crime statistics, but they were.

As any person who works with interpretating data will tell you, don't purely ask what the figures say, but ask what do you want the figures to say as you can achieve both from the same set of statistics even if they a polar opposites.

Crime statistics in general don't mean that that group will be a major component of any riot.

ask Malifice

apparently Cronulla was a race riot but London riots weren't. Presumably the banlieue efforts aren't race related either in his view.

You disagree with Mayor Boris then?

re what? I don't like bike riders, rats on wheels.

ask Malifice

apparently Cronulla was a race riot but London riots weren't. Presumably the banlieue efforts aren't race related either in his view.

Lol what?

My position is that both riots were caused by conflict theory.

Both had a very strong ethnic element to them.

Note that differs from your view that 'certain ethnic groups are 'genetically/ culturally' predispositioned to crime'

Note that differs from your view that 'certain ethnic groups are 'genetically/ culturally' predispositioned to crime'

I have never argued that. Its rather tedious the way you incorrectly infer such things. What I have said and which is undeniable fact is that certain ethnic groups are disproportionately likely to commit crimes. I have no particular theory as to the why (though I certainly don't fall for the Marxist nonsense of conflict theory)

What % of prisoners in France are Muslims?

I have never argued that. Its rather tedious the way you incorrectly infer such things. What I have said and which is undeniable fact is that certain ethnic groups are disproportionately likely to commit crimes. I have no particular theory as to the why (though I certainly don't fall for the Marxist nonsense of conflict theory)

What % of prisoners in France are Muslims?

Considering your explicit support for scientific racist theories of race (Race and IQ etc) Its fair to assume you think there is a 'racial' or 'cultural' reason why.

Absurd that you reject Conflict theory, when its clearly the cause.

Why the riots, if not conflict theory?

Considering your explicit support for scientific racist theories of race (Race and IQ etc) Its fair to assume you think there is a 'racial' or 'cultural' reason why.

What nonsense. What has IQ got to do with the causes of crime?

Absurd that you reject Conflict theory, when its clearly the cause..

Yeah whatever, troll someone else I cant be bothered. I suppose all those well educated rich Saudis in 9/11 were acting due to conflict theory as well.

What nonsense. What has IQ got to do with the causes of crime?

Well if you think that IQ is racial, surely other things can be as well. Like 'speed' or 'agression' or 'muscial ability'.

Yeah whatever, troll someone else I cant be bothered. I suppose all those well educated rich Saudis in 9/11 were acting due to conflict theory as well.

Nationalism and fundamentalism. Very different cancers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back