Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

He's cheering from a distance. The Hawks held him hostage and made him captain so his move to Coney Island is probably getting delayed as a result. :p
He needs to man the F up if he's going to prove himself a warrior.

As I said in the Match Thread, Karny felt that if he left the Hawks that the side was in trouble.

Having seen them up close this week, at least I know he wasn't lying... ;)

Well things are certainly hotting up in the Match Thread.

Good to see so many of you flying the flag. The team will be going up shortly and due to eaglesfan99's ban, he has been omitted from the side.

Good luck to everyone for Sunday. Keep up the good work in the Match Thread and go the Warriors.

Frankston Rover what's the criteria for a "match of the round"?

The bloke who sets up the Match Thread, he has a look at the ladder and picks the 'best' game of the round.

As it's a random sim, usually it's just the two highest placed sides.

Hi All,

Round 7 (next week Tarkyn_24) is Heritage Round. This is obviously the chance for all clubs to wear old jumpers and give a nod to seasons past.

As we are a new club, this makes life a bit difficult. However, previous to this (successful) bid, there was a previous Warriors bid that didn't make it into the competition. Our bid is related to that bid but most, if not all the original Warriors, are no longer here.

That said, they did have a rather spiffing jumper designed by the same bloke that did ours - lmach.

So in honour of the old bid, and to give the old Warriors the chance to actually see their jumper run around in anger, the proposed Warriors jumper for next week is:

2zhnubd.jpg

Guys like Karnezis_13, eth-dog, Bengwatkins and Footypie32 - this is for you.

Hi All,

Round 7 (next week Tarkyn_24) is Heritage Round. This is obviously the chance for all clubs to wear old jumpers and give a nod to seasons past.

As we are a new club, this makes life a bit difficult. However, previous to this (successful) bid, there was a previous Warriors bid that didn't make it into the competition. Our bid is related to that bid but most, if not all the original Warriors, are no longer here.

That said, they did have a rather spiffing jumper designed by the same bloke that did ours - lmach.

So in honour of the old bid, and to give the old Warriors the chance to actually see their jumper run around in anger, the proposed Warriors jumper for next week is:

2zhnubd.jpg

Guys like Karnezis_13, eth-dog, Bengwatkins and Footypie32 - this is for you.

Sleek yet rugged, just like my playing style... I like it :thumbsu:

i've used those tablets before. it's like going from analog tv to digital!

(yes, i know i stole that analogy - i like it)

I thought those tablets were so that she could stop going digital.

I'm here all week folks

Hi there, I'm expected to be signed soon but wanted to introduce myself to the club. Norm Landrover's the name, footy's the game, and I'm ready to play on the ground and barrack from the change bench for us. I am a native of New York State so I intend to be proud of the club as much as you are.

1. Favourite Footy Player? Mathew Pavelich

2. The Best Player Ever is? Jack Dyer

3. The First Thing I'd buy if I Was Rich is? A professional sports franchise

4. Favourite Move? The Gods Must Be Crazy

5. Favourite Food? Salmon

6. Top 3 Favourite Songs? 3. Runnin' Wild - Airbourne; 2. Confessions - The Trews; 1. Good Times - INXS/Jimmy Barnes

7. Three people, living or dead, you'd invite to dinner? Theodore Roosevelt, Teemu Selanne, Redd Fox (HM Dennis Cometti)

8. Leave Pass Shag? Zooey Deschanel (her best is at your discretion)
sredth.jpg

9. If you could have a special ability or super power, what would it be? Invisibility

10. Everyone loves ___________ but I hate it. Modern American rap

Last edited:
Back