Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Midget missing a goal is priceless! + the Poos+Wees VooDoo Teddy strikes again!

BTW - we have a Fockers VooDoo Teddy now + she cut two Teddys in half + joined them - one half is Port + the other half is Sydney. Yeah! I know, she is psycho lol

+ she has a Blue + White Teddy, which she loves + talks to, cuddles + kisses every day lol
How are you tonight, haven't seen you on bf for a couple of days, you really really hate Mitchell don't you:p

Listen to the booing when Franklin marks. Hawk culture!
I get it though. Can you imagine if Ablett had spoken to another club just after you won a flag and then left you for 10 million... oh wait...

But I think the thing that hurts is he went to a contender and not a shitty team like Ablett (and the team that had just beaten them in the GF).

Can't look @ Roughie without seeing Bobby's av & cracking up..
Ha!!! Me too Shai + I kind of get a really ill feeling thinking about Roughie actually doing it lol :D Euuuggghhh!!!

Honestly, both these teams don't have the strongest of defences (play wise). If Shane and Steven can get it together. OBW.

How are you tonight, haven't seen you on bf for a couple of days, you really really hate Mitchell don't you:p
Ha! It is so much more than just pure hatred lol I'll NEVER forgive him for that farquing coat hanger 2008GF! Such a clown!

Had a busy week finalising Mum's Estate, so it's all done now. + a very dear friend had to put one of her horses to sleep, so I've spent a bit of time comforting her, he was 16 y.o. + couldn't be saved :cry:

Laically ladies laidler what ever his ******* name is :D
oh, I liked Laidler, before carlton spudded him up :p
Listen to the booing when Franklin marks. Hawk culture!
did you expect anything else from the riff raff :rolleyes:

Did we boo our former premiership players Ablett, chapman, Pods (well done on 100 games pods!!) or Hunt?... Hawks culcha at it's finest!!

LOL, was just watching the netball on One. England were leading Australia all game, only for Australia to score the winning goal with 15 seconds left. :D

Ha! It is so much more than just pure hatred lol I'll NEVER forgive him for that farquing coat hanger 2008GF! Such a clown!

Had a busy week finalising Mum's Estate, so it's all done now. + a very dear friend had to put one of her horses to sleep, so I've spent a bit of time comforting her, he was 16 y.o. + couldn't be saved :cry:
Sorry to hear about the bad week:cry:

So hawthorn (and Mitchell) getting flogged would cheer you up a bit?

I get it though. Can you imagine if Ablett had spoken to another club just after you won a flag and then left you for 10 million... oh wait...

But I think the thing that hurts is he went to a contender and not a shitty team like Ablett (and the team that had just beaten them in the GF).
Yeah I sort of get that, but still - I reckon it's a bit much. Just smash 'em in the scoreboard and stick to booing the umps :)

Such Sophie's choice! So does a draw help or just piss us off.
A Poos+Wees loss has to be good for everyone, esp us! Then Poos+Wees will be 16-5 + if we can defeat Norf then we'll be on the same points as Sydney.

Ladder as of now

Rd18 Ladder - SatNight.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear about the bad week:cry:

So hawthorn (and Mitchell) getting flogged would cheer you up a bit?
More importantly, it would cheer up my friend, who despises the Poos+Wees too! In fact, when she lets her dogs out in the morning for their comfort break, she calls them "Go + do Hawthorns! Good girls, do Hawthorns!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back