Round 19 Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

He has begun to show a bit of dash out of the backline, plays his role. Rarely has goals kicked on him. Hard to see why he would be dropped (he had a stinker last week but who didn't). He would be part of the clubs plans long term considering he has only just turned 22. Can't see him being dropped any time soon.
I agree with all said but who then - Suban, neale, muzungu? I reckon MDB might hold his spot and I reckon they'd like to give mora more time playing with the team...I'd hate to be doing match committee

Don't know, I was looking at who should come out for ibbo and he was the only one that maybe under pressure playing a similar role, he prob needs a rocket as I reckon he has dropped a bit of form overall this year

Funny the different things different people see. I agree with the others who've said Sutty has taken his game to a new level this year.

There seems to be something about him that attracts regular criticism from some supporters, but I can't for the life of me see what it is.

My guesses:
- Griff for Sandi (obvious)
- Tabs for Balla (seemingly obvious)
- Mora for Hill (Mora needs more time in the WAFL to build his fitness)
- Sylvia for Ibbo (if Ibbo is fit)

MDB into the 21. If Ibbo comes in, then Neale as the sub. If Sylvia stays then he'll be the sub.
You may be right, but the concept of building fitness in the WAFL is ridiculous. If you want to improve match fitness for AFL you need to be doing it by playing AFL.

No need to use such language mate, i was a member for 8years had to give it up as a newborn came into life and priorities changes for first year now am joining purple membership and tot in order to get priority for next year.

and you were publishing footy video on BF at your own cost ... we know who the clown is and it isn't you

No need to use such language mate, i was a member for 8years had to give it up as a newborn came into life and priorities changes for first year now am joining purple membership and tot in order to get priority for next year.
Haha, yeah I didn't mean it as harsh as it seems. Mind you didn't know that 'clown' could invoke such passionate fervor. Apologies.

My guesses:
- Griff for Sandi (obvious)
- Tabs for Balla (seemingly obvious)
- Mora for Hill (Mora needs more time in the WAFL to build his fitness)
- Sylvia for Ibbo (if Ibbo is fit)

MDB into the 21. If Ibbo comes in, then Neale as the sub. If Sylvia stays then he'll be the sub.

Neale is now our highest possession getter each week, he won't be going on the subs bench. Not cheapies either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny the different things different people see. I agree with the others who've said Sutty has taken his game to a new level this year.

There seems to be something about him that attracts regular criticism from some supporters, but I can't for the life of me see what it is.

I think one reason is he is a newish guy and a late draft pick, the other thing which I have noticed is a minor thing but some times he kicks the odd helicopter, they don't usually result in turnovers but it is something if you're being picky might be it.

Word on the grapevine is that Gumbelton will be named; and as I really don't want to be one of those douchebags who make unsubstantiated selection predictions the minute I find out it's false I'm deactivating my account.

You may be right, but the concept of building fitness in the WAFL is ridiculous. If you want to improve match fitness for AFL you need to be doing it by playing AFL.
Hopefully not at the cost of the team though. If he's not up to condition yet... then he'll get there quicker by running out full games of wafl rather than as a sub in the firsts.

I don't reckon his performance against the saints indicates that he should keep running as part of the 21.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back