The All-Encompassing Footy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Those maggots ******* cost us a goal. Ugh.

We were outplayed in the end, but **** we choked that last 10min period.
It's part of the game to bag the umpires when the tide turns, would put a wink in but on mobile But these wins are why we love the game.

And these losses are sometimes why we hate the game... :(
A serious moment.
images
If your sporting teams didn't win/lose, beat the odds or fail when favoured, I'm struggling for the right words here, we wouldn't be so passionate, it wouldn't mean so much.
yes, I'm on a high now, thank you Richmond and Swansea, but I've lived the lows.
In summary, I love sport!!!!

No hyperbole, I thought about all the ups and downs I've experienced, I reckon last night was the most disappointed I'd ever been as a Collingwood supporter :(

No hyperbole, I thought about all the ups and downs I've experienced, I reckon last night was the most disappointed I'd ever been as a Collingwood supporter :(
Really? Why be disappointed in something you have no control of?

It's just a game and an unfortunate one at that last night. Doesn't mean our lives are over, just that we're on the other side of the river.

I bloody love Collingwood! Side by side whether we win or lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...

Melbourne.

Very interesting case and exactly what I fear was going to happen with the 2 new teams getting all the picks.

If it wasn't for Dom Tyson being such a smart cookie and returning to Victoria they'd really be in dire straights.

I just hope they can move on some of the spuds and get guys that actually want to play footy with the team.

Should their own supporters have booed them? Damn right. Many of those guys might as well be burning the jumper they're wearing they show it such little respect.

They're not up to AFL level and would probably get rolled by Sandringham.

Grimes - too injury prone, should be moved on. A top club might be able to play him every 3rd week off the bench.
Frawley - I'm sorry but your time has come.
Dawes - Showed promise at some point, Collingwood gets the last laugh. Should be delisted.
Dunn - Done and has been s**t for years.
Cross - Doesn't give a s**t from what I can tell.
Jamar - Just hasn't done anything to deserve to be called even a "good" ruckman. Cya.

Better to use the salary cap money as free agency bait for real talent. I really hope this is what Roos has planned.

Really? Why be disappointed in something you have no control of?

It's just a game and an unfortunate one at that last night. Doesn't mean our lives are over, just that we're on the other side of the river.

I bloody love Collingwood! Side by side whether we win or lose.
Love this post. Although it does hurt when your side loses at the end of the day it's just a game that we all love

Just having a chat toTravis Cloke, seems very optimistic about his injury however it'll just depend on the mathematical chance of the Pies playing finals.
It may involve a fair amount of smoke and shadows.

Grimes - too injury prone, should be moved on. A top club might be able to play him every 3rd week off the bench.

See what I mean? What is the point of a guy that can't play more than 12 games a season?

Frawley - I'm sorry but your time has come.

13 disposals not good enough.

Dawes - Showed promise at some point, Collingwood gets the last laugh. Should be delisted.

1.1? You call yourself a full forward?

Dunn - Done and has been s**t for years.

No point in bringing up his stats, everybody knows he is s**t.

Cross - Doesn't give a s**t from what I can tell.

4FA, perhaps harsh but that to me says "I still don't give a s**t" 15 handballs from 18 touches. Can't kick, can't play I don't care if he was under pressure.

Jamar - Just hasn't done anything to deserve to be called even a "good" ruckman. Cya.

More hitouts than old man Cox but barely touched the ball and in the modern game that is nowhere near good enough.

If all these players aren't sacked Melbourne deserves what comes.

Perhaps keep Cross but he needs a stick of dynamite up his ass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back